Horizon: zero dawn

Started playing this yesterday. Class so far. Any hints for new players?
When you meet merchants, purchase all the maps from them. For all the collectables etc. They are cheap as out.

Also, on that note, climb up those giant broncasaurus type machines to unlock parts of the map. Don't worry, you don't have to fight them like I thought you had to...

Game of the year for me, it's stunning. Level 26 now and loving it.

Started playing this yesterday. Class so far. Any hints for new players?
Save your skill points to spend on the 'call' it allows you to hide in long grass and call a herd over one at a time and silent kill them.

Finished this there the other day, great game, one of the best I've played. Story was decent enough but there were a few too many cut scenes for my liking and the conversation choices were pretty pointless too.

Agree about the ancient armour being way overpowered too, though I can't imagine doing the final fight without it tbh.

Finished this there the other day, great game, one of the best I've played. Story was decent enough but there were a few too many cut scenes for my liking and the conversation choices were pretty pointless too.

Agree about the ancient armour being way overpowered too, though I can't imagine doing the final fight without it tbh.

I've now clocked Wildlands so thinking of getting this!
Unless you're selling it?????? (To me) :)

Sitting on level 10 haven't been on for a few weeks hoping to good shot at it tomorrow, wife will be at work all day so might end up saying the same :lol:

Went up to level 15, 9 1/2hrs done. 16.38percent through, keeps reminding me of red dead redemption for some daft reason. It's a shame to be back to work tomorra like, totally engrossed in it

Went up to level 15, 9 1/2hrs done. 16.38percent through, keeps reminding me of red dead redemption for some daft reason. It's a shame to be back to work tomorra like, totally engrossed in it
Wow your percent per level is higher than mine! I'm level 39 and 51% through, I really need to crack on with the main story instead of hunting out metal flowers and shit :lol:

Wow your percent per level is higher than mine! I'm level 39 and 51% through, I really need to crack on with the main story instead of hunting out metal flowers and shit :lol:

It's too easy man, spent at least an hour last night trying to kill one of the massive sawtooth dinosaur things with traps and crossbow to find out that there was two rocket launcher things lying about when it was nearly dead :lol:

In typical woman style, I am fashionably late to this party! Was waiting til I clocked my other game before moving on.
Started this lastnight. Not my normal type of game but I'm enjoying it so far! Upto the bit where I've come out the mountain with the woman, been made a seeker, and defeated the group of robot things at the camp. It's a visually stunning game mind!

Go in at night. Also if you fast travel there you have to walk out of the settlement and over the bridge then back first (not a clue why)

Tried doing that today, must have spent 15-30 minutes trying without any success. In the end just gave up and continued on with the story. Bloody hell those brontosaurus things are huge! Was thinking "WTF do I do with that!!!" Then eventually figured it out :lol:

Back