Geordie copper racially abuses take away staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'd be kicking fuck out of the so called mate who grassed like. Dear me man, she shouldn't be saying that but why the fuck would ye grass her up at graft

I'd be kicking fuck out of the so called mate who grassed like. Dear me man, she shouldn't be saying that but why the fuck would ye grass her up at graft
Nearly all people go to work to make money, not make mates. People can at times make proper mates with one or two people at work but generally, there is no loyalty to friendship required. People like her fail to grasp this is the case in real life and fall under the illusion that work mates, are the same as their real mates outside of work.

Final written warning is enough for her to in reality have no future in the Police force , she’ll be overlooked for everything from now on.

She’d be better off looking for a job outside the job now.
I've got a job for her.

Nearly all people go to work to make money, not make mates. People can at times make proper mates with one or two people at work but generally, there is no loyalty to friendship required. People like her fail to grasp this is the case in real life and fall under the illusion that work mates, are the same as their real mates outside of work.
I go to work to make mates rather than money, the money is just a bonus to me. If I don't like the people I get the hell out of there.

I go to work to make mates rather than money, the money is just a bonus to me. If I don't like the people I get the hell out of there.
I have 2 mates from the hundreds of people I have worked with. That is 2 people I regularly keep in touch with after i left. However, I wouldn't grass someone up to the boss when I've been on a night out.

I have 2 mates from the hundreds of people I have worked with. That is 2 people I regularly keep in touch with after i left. However, I wouldn't grass someone up to the boss when I've been on a night out.
Why not like marra?

Well we knar yae would Grassy McGrassyson.
I've got better things to do than cause a shit storm like that marra I would have just been curious as to why she said it and probably asked her out as it was a works night out party.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back