Geordie copper racially abuses take away staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Why is the word P*K*, regarded as racist? I am called a geordie when I am working in London, even though I am not (thank God), and a Brit when in the States. what's wrong with the old adage sticks and stones?

if I ws described as a brit would that be racist?

Just wait a minute mate and I'll spin the racist roulette wheel to find out...…………………………………………………………………………………………………………........................................................................................................................................................................................nope

Of course there is a sliding scale of racism.
Someone who smiles at a racist joke isn't the same as someone who doesn't employ someone because of the colour of their skin or someone who assaults someone because they are Brown.

Racism is racism, Harry. No matter how severe, it's all bad.
That was the point I was making.

However, I see where you're coming from.

Why is the word P*K*, regarded as racist? I am called a geordie when I am working in London, even though I am not (thank God), and a Brit when in the States. what's wrong with the old adage sticks and stones?
Try going up to a big bloke from India, Bangladesh or Pakistan and saying alreet you big P***. You'll be amazed how much they don't like it.

Try going up to a big bloke from India, Bangladesh or Pakistan and saying alreet you big P***. You'll be amazed how much they don't like it.
I work with a lad from Brum who was saying it wasn't racist, "it's just shortening where they are from" I said would you go to certain parts of Birmingham and say that to people? He was like "fuck no" and started laughing.

Last edited:
It was just a mild racist drunken slur from an off duty pig to her work mates after a piss up, the shop staff didn't even hear it. A warning is punishment enough.
There is a saying that 'A policeman/woman' is never off duty. It was a vile thing to say from someone who represents the police, I'm sure that the police's race relations department is happy about the work they have to undo by the image of them she is portraying.

Still wad like but I would not get into a relationship with her and hold her hand in public though.

There is a saying that 'A policeman/woman' is never off duty. It was a vile thing to say from someone who represents the police, I'm sure that the police's race relations department is happy about the work they have to undo by the image of them she is portraying.

Still wad like but I would not get into a relationship with her and hold her hand in public though.
She's probably just a bit uptight/highly strung because she needs a good buck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back