Geordie copper racially abuses take away staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

But an independent appeal panel has now overturned her sacking, with the chairman Dorian Lovell-Park condemning her racist remarks but wishing her luck in resuming her career.

:confused:

Found her on FB. Just turned 23 - isn't it usually hard to get into the Polis until your a bit older? "Life experience" and all that shite?

Found her on FB. Just turned 23 - isn't it usually hard to get into the Polis until your a bit older? "Life experience" and all that shite?
I read earlier this week that she'd been a volunteer Special. It might even be that article linked.
You can become a cop from 18 or 19 I think.

A police officer should be one of the most educated public servants when it comes to racism, there is no way any tolerance should be given to a racist police officer.
It was just a mild racist drunken slur from an off duty pig to her work mates after a piss up, the shop staff didn't even hear it. A warning is punishment enough.

I wonder if she got the bacon pizza, never seen a pig eat a pig before.

It concerns me that they think there's a sliding scale of racism.
If it's racist, it's racist.
You absolute gobshite

On a completely other issue, "Spice of Punjab" doesn't exactly scream "Pizza".
Of course there is a sliding scale of racism.
Someone who smiles at a racist joke isn't the same as someone who doesn't employ someone because of the colour of their skin or someone who assaults someone because they are Brown.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back