Fulham Roll Call (27.04)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lording it on the river boat. I like it. May pop me head in. Leaving work at 4 at Blackfriars. Meeting a couple of lads I used to work with at the pit at some point. Not sure where or when, then have promised to pop me head in the golden lion to meet me Fulham supporting mates. The rocket spooons down by the river yes?

Ship & Shovel at Embankment

Villiers Street, sort of under Charing Cross, little alley way & the pub is on both sides ( has a cellar walkway beneath the road joining it up). Cracking pub.

Shipandshovell.co.uk
I know Villiers at. Haven't been there for years. Last time might have been in a pub called the Griffin I think

I know Villiers at. Haven't been there for years. Last time might have been in a pub called the Griffin I think

There is/was a Griffin pub there. S&S is canny.
If weather is too bad for ferry, it’s a tube straight to Putney Bridge ( or the White Horse at Parsons Green for a couple first - another good pub)

I'll be there. For no other good reason than I'd planned to be in London when I thought the game was gonna mean something. It could be a cricket score - we couldn't defend when it meant something so f**k knows how they'll keep any concentration or discipline come Friday night.

I'm looking for a ticket off here.

Hoping to get one on the cheap.

I take it people are right and you're just another sad little Mag pretending to be Sunderland ...... what a loser.

You asked for a ticket and I offered you one for free but you don't even have the courtesy to reply.

What a pathetic life you Mags must lead.

My Dad and I are going. Is everyone going to give the players hell or happy clap like at Reading?

Personally, I think we should sing songs about SAFC only. No player songs because this lot have relegated us and don't deserve it. Though if people wanted to chastise the players I couldn't really blame them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back