Fulham Roll Call (27.04)

What time you there?

No idea yet mate.

I've been invited on an all day pub crawl from 11am but I'm not drinking, until August, so it would be a shit experience :lol:

It does mean I can drive though which makes life easier.

I'll be happy to meet up so keep me posted.

I'm looking for a ticket off here.

Hoping to get one on the cheap.

Still heard nowt mate, do you want the ticket or not.

I've offered it for free so it's a bit rude not to respond despite posting on other threads.

8 of us fucked over by Sky. We’re going down first thing Sat and back on Sunday evening. We’re all gan to Dulwich. Prince of Wales Wimbledon before getting on the tram and help filling up their bar till.

Would have gone if it had stayed on the Saturday. But with a Friday night ..... don't fancy the idea of getting back to Temple Meads at 1.30am just as all the taxis have buggered off to the nightclubs, and not overly keen on staying overnight for this one.

I'm looking for a ticket off here.

Hoping to get one on the cheap.

You asked for a ticket on Sunday and I offered you one for free.

You still haven't sent a pm despite asking me to make arrangements to get it to you.

Can you have the courtesy to reply as someone else may ask for it, thanks

12 of us going down Friday, 9.42am train from Durham back Sunday 12.20pm only 5 of us got tickets for the Fulham, but all going to the Dulwich Hamlet game Saturday. Last time I was at Fulham George Best and Bobby Moore were playing for them
Now mate that sounds like a canny weekend, me plus one other have tickets as well, is birthday boy getting excited. In strange perverse way really looking forward to the match just hope I can get in, 10 -12 hours on the drink - oh boy:D:cool:

Two of us going. Train doesn't get in to Kings Cross until 6 so we'll have a good slurp on there then race across to Putney.

Top marks lads. The club doesn'tdeserve fans like you making that effort.

Hope I'm stood in a block of seats with lads like you Friday.....what might be happening on the pitch will be viewed through hands over faces, but we'll have a cracking time showing the nation we are SAFC with a passion unrivalled.

You still haven't sent a pm despite asking me to make arrangements to get it to you.

Bit like call my bluff this Riv

I suspect like me you smell a skunk

It’s a mag on a wind up mate

Would have gone if it had stayed on the Saturday. But with a Friday night ..... don't fancy the idea of getting back to Temple Meads at 1.30am just as all the taxis have buggered off to the nightclubs, and not overly keen on staying overnight for this one.

If I hadn’t stayed ower in that there London town , that would have been my get back time as well...... & it’s only 60 miles ffs :(

Back