Fulham Roll Call (27.04)

Status
Not open for further replies.
whole 2nd half rendition of we are the Sunderland boot boys like at Chelsea last season....couldn't talk for 3 days following that.

When we went 1up at Chelsea, we
sang "1nil to the Championship"
If we score first at Fulham will the song be 1nil to the Lge 1 side...

Together with a few other awldy songs:
From the banks of the Riever Wear ;)

We’ve been to West Ham & we’ve been to Stoke etc

Fuck em all .... John Tudor etc

More?

Dont forget:
You can stick Sky tv up your arse, you can stick....
We hate Sky (Boro)

Me +4 from the Easington hinterland off to see the mighty Dulwich Hamlet

Respect to you all!
Crazies that you are! :lol:

Great avatar

Last edited:
Me +1
Luckily I'd already booked train my to go down on the Friday before the fixture change to make a proper weekend of it. First trip to Craven Cottage so still looking forward to it despite the circumstances.

Will be there. If anyone is looking to pay £40 on the door, I might know someone who may possibly know about a spare ticket which won’t cost that much.

Will be there. If anyone is looking to pay £40 on the door, I might know someone who may possibly know about a spare ticket which won’t cost that much.

I'm after one mate, keep me posted.

I'll just meet up in town or at the ground, you know I'm sound.

If anyone is thinking of turning up on the day. Excellent news.

@CWaters_SAFC: Fulham Away - Ticket Update

There will be a Cash Only turnstile from the Putney End tomorrow from 6.30pm – prices will remain the same.

Duplicates/Collections can be picked up from the ticket booths, located to the left of the Ticket Office on Stevenage Road, from 6.30pm

My ticket still hasn't arrived. Going straight from work so going to have to get it at the ground. Would have had time for a swift one but not now :evil:

How many are going?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back