Fulham Roll Call (27.04)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anyone looking to get rid of some tickets for tonight? I live in South London and might wonder down....

This still available?
Sorry, it’s taken but you can still pay on the gate tonight. They’re keeping the price at £35 when they’d initially announced it would be £40.

@CWaters_SAFC: Fulham - Away Ticket Update

Total sold - 1,204 tickets. There will be a Cash Only turnstile from the Putney End from 6.30pm.

1,200 for a Friday night game in London, live on tv, rearranged at short notice for a team already relegated is quite staggering when you think about it.

Heading in for this with the bairn - perhaps the stupidest idea I've had this year.

Any idea how many tickets will e available o the turnstiles?

On the train now and about to face my 3rd consecutive match without a drink ..... nerves of steel me :cool:

My spies tell me there's still bait left though, pies and pease pudding ..... silver lining etc.

mrs humbug is stuck on the M4 in traffic as we speak.
i telt her to set off earlier and she would be cutting it fine but she wouldn't listen. wish i was there, love going to fulham. well done to all those who made the trip, i hope you have something to shout about and a safe journey home.

Would of went if on a Saturday, I’m duffin it I’m afraid,can count on one hand the games I’ve missed in London in the last 25 years, just no enthusiasm at mo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back