Fulham Roll Call (27.04)

CBA. Was going to take the lad, it's our nearest home game but we're down, we'll get thrashed and it's too late on a Friday now. Different story if we had a decent side and were pushing for promotion, but we're not.

Hmm. Ordered mine last Friday hasn't arrived yet. See what tomorrow brings I guess

Couldn’t believe how quick they were, when @Maximus (RIP) used to get me them, they took at least 3 days in the post. Ours is notorious for taking for ever & regularly missing days & days altogether:(

CBA. Was going to take the lad, it's our nearest home game but we're down, we'll get thrashed and it's too late on a Friday now. Different story if we had a decent side and were pushing for promotion, but we're not.

Would promotion have changed the clock like?

Central at 2, Embankment at 3.30 then 4.25 ferry to Putney - Dukes Head for 5.15 then Spoons at 6. Ferry might depend on weather mind
Lording it on the river boat. I like it. May pop me head in. Leaving work at 4 at Blackfriars. Meeting a couple of lads I used to work with at the pit at some point. Not sure where or when, then have promised to pop me head in the golden lion to meet me Fulham supporting mates. The rocket spooons down by the river yes?

Lording it on the river boat. I like it. May pop me head in. Leaving work at 4 at Blackfriars. Meeting a couple of lads I used to work with at the pit at some point. Not sure where or when, then have promised to pop me head in the golden lion to meet me Fulham supporting mates. The rocket spooons down by the river yes?

Hopefully @KENT-FTM will make it in time for the ferry & can fly his flag :).
Yes, that Spoons has to be the poshest one ever, mind the apartments above it on the riverside are a canny price.
Which pit?

Going down with mate from up here Friday lunchtime, meet son who works down there 4.30ish.
Quick pint after hotel check in then head over to find a watering hole near Craven Cottage.

Back