Fulham Roll Call (27.04)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is going? (Despite us being royally furked over by Sky and there being absolutely nowt to play for)

Never been so it's another ground off the list for me.
Anybody going to Fulham deserves a feking medal IMHO......true loyal supporters..best in the land by a fekking mile! short and bain are not good enough to lick their boots!

My ticket still hasn't arrived. Going straight from work so going to have to get it at the ground. Would have had time for a swift one but not now :evil:

How many are going?

1150 sold. Should be a few more on gate. But at £40 I doubt there'll be hundreds.

Still a fantastic turnout.

1150 sold. Should be a few more on gate. But at £40 I doubt there'll be hundreds.

Still a fantastic turnout.

Haven't they announced that prices will remain the same on the gate? As in £35. Or have I misunderstood and it means they will remain the same as originally said, £40

The tweet from Chris Waters wasn't particularly clear to me.

Weather means no ferry to Putney, so Embankment pub & district line to P B -> Spoons

Ask for more info if ya want

Just had a message from @Hoond mate, he's just setting off for the train loaded up with pies & pease pudding sarnies ;)

He says he's meeting the lads then finding you around 2.30.

I have a surveyor here today so I'm not sure when I'll get there but I'll definitely see you.

Our lass might be coming, I think it's the lure of Hoond's pies :lol:

Just had a message from @Hoond mate, he's just setting off for the train loaded up with pies & pease pudding sarnies ;)

He says he's meeting the lads then finding you around 2.30.

I have a surveyor here today so I'm not sure when I'll get there but I'll definitely see you.

Our lass might be coming, I think it's the lure of Hoond's pies :lol:

@KENT-FTM completes his house move today so told him the Ship & Shovell & will hang on for him cos no ferry.
WApp me when yr travelling & I’ll update ya on where we are. Mrs W will be pleased about Mrs Riever and she is about Hoonds scran as well :)

Just about to get on the train to town with the rest of the current members of the Eastbourne supporters club which my have an honorary member soon
Is Mr Gill with you? If so give him our regards and hope to see him at some stage

I’ll be there. Half day, rehydrate in Winchester, then up north to London.
I'll no doubt see you in Putney then? The lads are coming down from Northants and as there's no play today it may be an early start - Oh! What a disaster :)

Me and Baz, I'm actually really looking forward to it.
That'll all change after abut ten mates after KO! ;) See ya in a bit then

That was supposed to be 'minutes' not 'mates'! Doh!

Last edited:
Anyone looking to get rid of some tickets for tonight? I live in South London and might wonder down....

Will be there. If anyone is looking to pay £40 on the door, I might know someone who may possibly know about a spare ticket which won’t cost that much.

This still available?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back