Fulham Roll Call (27.04)

Status
Not open for further replies.

I take it people are right and you're just another sad little Mag pretending to be Sunderland ...... what a loser.

You asked for a ticket and I offered you one for free but you don't even have the courtesy to reply.

What a pathetic life you Mags must lead.
Unbelievable like.
Pretending to want a ticket for a match?
What the fuck is wrong with people!
He must really hate himself

Unbelievable like.
Pretending to want a ticket for a match?
What the fuck is wrong with people!
He must really hate himself

:lol:

I can just about understand Mags posting on here but some of these imbeciles spend their days pretending to be Sunderland supporters.

They even start thread after thread while the Mods sit back and allow it, no wonder a lot of decent people have stopped bothering to post.

This particular idiot even asked me to meet him in Roker to hand over the ticket.

What kind of sad little lives do these people lead eh :rolleyes:

:lol:

I can just about understand Mags posting on here but some of these imbeciles spend their days pretending to be Sunderland supporters.

They even start thread after thread while the Mods sit back and allow it, no wonder a lot of decent people have stopped bothering to post.

This particular idiot even asked me to meet him in Roker to hand over the ticket.

What kind of sad little lives do these people lead eh :rolleyes:
Let’s paint a picture of them.....

Sat on a cardboard box in a Byker hovel, wearing only greasy, filthy, stained grey sweatpants ( gravy & other substances :( ) around his ankles, tweasers in hand, tugging on his micro cock.

Let’s paint a picture of them.....

Sat on a cardboard box in a Byker hovel, wearing only greasy, filthy, stained grey sweatpants ( gravy & other substances :( ) around his ankles, tweasers in hand, tugging on his micro cock.

They're as sad as fuck despite their endless 'wit' and smilies.

Me and you know each other and will probably see 30 or 40 other lads we know through the course of the day and night at Fulham.

But these 24/7 Mags never have ny stories about games they go to or mates they meet up with ..... it's all just what they read on social media or in the papers.

Sad as fuck.

Fair play to all yous. Pure lunatics :p

Crazy isn't it .... I've just had a mate text asking if I can help with a couple of tickets.

I've none left so will have to hope someone can help ;)

7 pages worth of lunatics. Hope they give the players their thoughts during the game

Difficult situation though mate .... there are certain players I'd like to stay, giving them shit won't encourage that.

A snipers rifle might be more appropriate ;)

True. Live on sky though so it's a good platform to get the message across.

Would be good to hear 2000 travelling away fans singing 'Rodwell is a wanker'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back