Football Manager 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Into the 6th season of my Auxerre save finished 3rd again on 80pts PSG and Monaco still too good to catch at the minute :evil:

Was given a massive £9m to spend :lol: Decided to cash in on a few players including Nacho Mendes £20m to Stoke replaced him with Khephren Thuram for £5m and with other sales managed to rake in £40m :cool: Signed some cracking French regens at good value ... Hope this season we can really challenge for the title

Five seasons into a save with the lads and it’s the first time I’ve ever seen the World Cup held in Qatar. Was wondering why the charity shield was in the middle of July :lol:
Did you find your season was completely mental? For that one season only every game seemed to finish 8-5, nobody could defend and Liverpool won the league by winning 37 games. Everything went back to normal the season after.

Did you find your season was completely mental? For that one season only every game seemed to finish 8-5, nobody could defend and Liverpool won the league by winning 37 games. Everything went back to normal the season after.

I just lost 7-4 to Chelsea and they had 7 shots on target :lol:

I had about twenty ffs

Smashed my first two games as England manager - playing 4-4-f***ing-2

Last edited:
I just lost 7-4 to Chelsea and they had 7 shots on target :lol:

I had about twenty ffs

Smashed my first two games as England manager - playing 4-4-f***ing-2
442 is ridiculous like, I went from mid table with the lads to smashing everybody 5-0 and finishing 2nd after changing mid season. Beat Chelsea 7-0. The last few FMs have been boring as fuck, you either struggle creating nothing or stumble on/download an overpowered formation and win everything, nothing in-between.

Nothing overly mental like apart from the champions league final shenanigans. Man Utd won the league with 97 points, never quite seen an AI team dominate in that way. Mags finished 5th while Man City were 8th and Chelsea 11th.

2023/24 were sitting 2nd on 50pts after 20 games and still a point behind PSG who’ve got 2 games in hand ... :rolleyes::lol:

On the plus side we topped our CL group ahead of Benfica and Inter we won 0-3 in the San Siro in our final group game :cool: Got Porto in the last 16

Also getting a new 26,000 stadium built “The Guy Roux Arena”

The only sensible thing to do is sell him like real life ;)
:lol::lol:

Last edited:
Best tactical style to use with the Lads? I’ve tried Control Possession and I struggled.

I have found it quite easy setting my team up defensively, then countering with pace on the wings and a big lump (Charlie Wyke) up front to head in the crosses. Won the prem in 2022 with the lads, havent changed me tactic since I was in league 1

I just got promoted with Blyth to the Conference. I'm down to 15 first team players and my scouting pages are almost devoid of targets meaning I can't find suitable replacements for my departed players. How do I go about getting more players in my scout lists? Is there an easy way to see players released by English clubs at the end of the previous season?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back