Football Manager 2018

Just downloaded this and every time I’m going to start it up I’m getting 18.3.1f1071767 (update) has stopped working anyone any ideas?

Anyone had an issue with scouting players? Requested scout reports on loads of players and months later still get a message saying “scout report will be available shortly”

Means I’ve got f***ing no idea how could any potential targets are.
Are all of your scouts on assignments? I think they prioritise them over random players you ask for reports on

Update has been kind to SAFC , can see improvements in Maja, Honeyman.

Can’t get rid of Rodwell tho :evil:

Starting a new save picked up a couple of kids for the future and Damien La Tellec
(300k , 4 star CB at Championship level )

Sold Kone.

The players we've signed are all absolutely shite on it mind :lol:

Thinking about getting a tablet and would be getting FM Touch on it most likely. What's the best ones out there?reasonably priced, not arsed about a Samsung or iPad.

Are all of your scouts on assignments? I think they prioritise them over random players you ask for reports on
Haven't had a chance to look at this. I've never knowingly sent any out on assignments, could the DoF do this? I'll have a look tonight anyway cheers.

Haven't had a chance to look at this. I've never knowingly sent any out on assignments, could the DoF do this? I'll have a look tonight anyway cheers.
If you haven't changed the presets I think your head scout decides assignments so that might be the case for you.

Also if you've scouted loads of players your scouts might just be wading through them. It's annoying that you can't (as far as I know) prioritise which players you want scouted.

So do only players your scouts know about come up on the transfer list? Ive started one with the mags (i know), came 9th first season. Only notable signing was Austin and Praet. For second season ive signed zappacosta (7.5M), sessegnon (16M), Lanzini (10M) and Haller (8M). Sold yedlin for 15M

So do only players your scouts know about come up on the transfer list? Ive started one with the mags (i know), came 9th first season. Only notable signing was Austin and Praet. For second season ive signed zappacosta (7.5M), sessegnon (16M), Lanzini (10M) and Haller (8M). Sold yedlin for 15M

Sorry pal. I refuse to help :lol:

On a game or not, I couldn't imagine wanting the mags to do well. Never mind bring myself to manage them.

Nah. Also includes players from your scouting package

Finally got back to my 1860 Munich save and 2 promotions in successive seasons :cool: Should’ve won the 3rd division we were top most of the time but pipped by Duisburg on the last day. David Henen 20 goals, Lewis Morgan 14 goals 16 assists and Gedion Zelalem 8 goals 10 assists the stand out players for us

Got a £100k transfer budget and £20k for wages @coyneeee for our return to Bundesliga 2 :lol:. Callum Gribbin signed on a free from Man Utd and offered Lucas Piazon who is also available on a free a contract

Started an international save for the first time in years as England and won the World Cup, beat Argentina 9-6 (seriously) in the final.

That score has totally ruined the game for me.

Finally got back to my 1860 Munich save and 2 promotions in successive seasons :cool: Should’ve won the 3rd division we were top most of the time but pipped by Duisburg on the last day. David Henen 20 goals, Lewis Morgan 14 goals 16 assists and Gedion Zelalem 8 goals 10 assists the stand out players for us

Got a £100k transfer budget and £20k for wages @coyneeee for our return to Bundesliga 2 :lol:. Callum Gribbin signed on a free from Man Utd and offered Lucas Piazon who is also available on a free a contract
Is gribbin still good he was quality on last year's fm

Started an international save for the first time in years as England and won the World Cup, beat Argentina 9-6 (seriously) in the final.

That score has totally ruined the game for me.

Hate knockout competition on football manager. It's effectively the computer running every fucker forward. Congrats on the win though! Did you download the real groups or just have random ones?

Hate knockout competition on football manager. It's effectively the computer running every fucker forward. Congrats on the win though! Did you download the real groups or just have random ones?

Random mate. Was drawn with Italy, Iran and Costa Rica.

Managed 2 wins and a draw, then beat Chile, Germany and Brazil in the knockouts.

I was enjoying it until that absolutely ridiculous scoreline.

Back