Football Manager 2018

Coeus

Striker
Release date is November the 10th. Early access two weeks prior is available.

I think today is the last day that you can get the reduced price from steam, its about £28.

New Features:

Some shite about the dressing room that'll either take years to be decent or get phased out.
The ever popular "significant match engine overhaul".

Not sure what the craic is with mine anymore, Everytime I play it on my MAC it just freezes and I cant alternate tabs or anything meaning I have to switch it off at the wall, proper pain so I probably wont buy this one as its happened on both 16 and 17.

Release date is November the 10th. Early access two weeks prior is available.

I think today is the last day that you can get the reduced price from steam, its about £28.

New Features:

Some shite about the dressing room that'll either take years to be decent or get phased out.
The ever popular "significant match engine overhaul".
:cool:

Appears they've changed the scouting and players search layout quite a bit. Data analysts being more prominent.

Will give me a reason to try and stay away from FM Scout I guess.

Got FM2017 and it was f***ing torture. Toll about 2 hours just to get through the f***ing meetings. Pile of shite.

Went back to CM01/02 with the latest transfers patch. So much better!
Tried CM01/02 with the transfer patch and I struggled- it just didn't seem realistic.
Every time I listed one of our 'squad' players like Rodwell some Chinese club would offer the asking price in one lump sum payment.:lol:

Haven't bought FM for a few years now but I think I will go back this year

Tactics revamped. Another 3 ridiculous player roles.

Sport science expanding a lot. If anything those that dont like how long the game takes, will probably not enjoy this years full game.

Didn’t get it last year but looking forward to it this time with us being in the championship.
Hate the interviews and meetings and all that shite though, so I hope it’s still possible to make your assistant do most of that crap.

Anyone recommend the cheapest place to get this? Not bothered if disc or download. Cheapest place I’ve seen so far is £26.99 anyone know anywhere cheaper?

Not getting this years. Didn't really like FM17 very much as I thought the ME was designed for weird Guardiola like tactics. Gone back to FM16 to do the British Steel challenge instead

anyone got the beta and able to tell me whether you can upload a real photo for your manager profile this year? Spent hours downloading facepacks and logos and that and then it forces you to create a cartoon character that doesn't resemble anyone for your manager profile. :rolleyes:

Back