Football Manager 2018

SAFC now relegated to league 2 on my 1860 Munich save :eek: Should see the clip of the squad all regens valued at a few thousand :eek::lol:

Won a 2nd successive Bundesliga title on the last day of the season we won 1-4 at Hoffenheim while Leverkusen only drew 1-1 at Bremen pipped them to it by a point:D Also won the German Cup :cool:

Anyone got the switch version? If so is it worth it?

It's just the touch version mate, think its already on PC. Whilst not as indepth as the full version, well worth having a go for travelling and that. Probably not worth if you have your switch in the living room, may aswell play the PC version in that case.

It's just the touch version mate, think its already on PC. Whilst not as indepth as the full version, well worth having a go for travelling and that. Probably not worth if you have your switch in the living room, may aswell play the PC version in that case.
I don't have a pc anymore hence my interest in the switch version I'll keep an eye on it

The problem with this game has always been the AI. It's a cheating bastard. I've seen the ball sucked away from goal so many times and the set pieces that are un-defendable..because my players are cutting the grass,ignoring the ball... it makes me want to smash my TV. FM16 has been installed and uninstalled about 10 times now since it's release.
I realise the actual match is just a representation of the raw data. That's the problem for me...Micro managing the game reaps rewards. I can't be arsed with all that.
Just ask fyl2u. He loves all that. I leave most of the non match stuff to the AI, so the AI shits on my head. Training, contract stuff. Basically anything you give the AI to assist on it ruins it. I noticed with my recent MK Dons save. The AI curses you. I was doing well for 10 games in my first season with them. Then it just stopped. Dead. Ridiculous goals conceded and glaring chances spurned. Jonathon Spector.. a CB smashed in a 35 yd screamer "his first of the season" etc etc I'm like FUCK YOU!!! THen the Chines neighbours complained...

Uninstalled it again.

It's pretty much FM Classic Mode, it's alright.

The problem is that they're asking for £30 and the season's almost finished irl.

exactly why i haven't bought it i really wanted it for the switch as currently don't have a laptop or PC to run FM on but no way i'm paying 30 quid for it.

The problem with this game has always been the AI. It's a cheating bastard. I've seen the ball sucked away from goal so many times and the set pieces that are un-defendable..because my players are cutting the grass,ignoring the ball... it makes me want to smash my TV. FM16 has been installed and uninstalled about 10 times now since it's release.
I realise the actual match is just a representation of the raw data. That's the problem for me...Micro managing the game reaps rewards. I can't be arsed with all that.
Just ask fyl2u. He loves all that. I leave most of the non match stuff to the AI, so the AI shits on my head. Training, contract stuff. Basically anything you give the AI to assist on it ruins it. I noticed with my recent MK Dons save. The AI curses you. I was doing well for 10 games in my first season with them. Then it just stopped. Dead. Ridiculous goals conceded and glaring chances spurned. Jonathon Spector.. a CB smashed in a 35 yd screamer "his first of the season" etc etc I'm like FUCK YOU!!! THen the Chines neighbours complained...

Uninstalled it again.
I get addicted every year but it does boil my piss. I hit the post 3 or 4 times a game quite regularly. My record in one match is 5.

Honestly really like this series, but I do get a little bored at times since I pretty much only do European teams. Might think about starting a Brazilian save.

Definitely doing Sunderland next FM.

They really need to do something about the regens next year. Pace is literally everything and as soon as you have it it makes the game ridiculously easy. Stupid that there's so many young players that seem to be World beaters that are rapid that come into the game straight away

I’m into a South Sheilds save , very different being so low but going very well.

2 promotions on the bounce transfer budget of 300k ( not that I can spend it like ) transfered it to wage and padded out with frees )

Arca retired at 39.

just won the 2021 champions league with the lads :lol:

lost FA cup final to City on penalties and beat Inter on pens after a 3-3 draw. 4th in the league. Playing a devastating 4-2-3-1 with wingers and complete forward formation. I think Watmore and McNair are the only players I have left from the start of the game. McNair has played one league game in the previous campaign

Back