Fifa 19 UT

Think I'm done now. Scripting seems to get worse as time goes on.

Every game in the weekend league follows a similar pattern. Played about 10 today and every game has seen a 2 goal lead by myself or the opposition lost at some point in the game. Won most of them but its ridiculous how I can be completely outclassed by someone and 2 down after 30 minutes then be 3-2 up not long after half time after having 3 shots. Happened both ways. No wonder no one quits

The first one I did suggest to me that this is an SBC trying to get people to part with cards, give them shit in return to release another SBC the week after with higher demands...

My take on it anyway

Quite accurate assessment I think.

A friend of mine got Neymar on player picks so there’s always the odd success story but mostly shite aye.

Quite accurate assessment I think.

A friend of mine got Neymar on player picks so there’s always the odd success story but mostly shite aye.

I did them all this morning. Got 2 walkouts David Silva and oblak. Quite a few other boards like Vidal, Saul, Miranda etc.

So overall decent considering I did it from the club

I did them all this morning. Got 2 walkouts David Silva and oblak. Quite a few other boards like Vidal, Saul, Miranda etc.

So overall decent considering I did it from the club

You must have had my share of luck then.

I’ve done ok for pack luck this year but nothing at all lately. With rewards I must have opened 20 packs this week with 84 being my best barring two 85 TOTS.

You must have had my share of luck then.

I’ve done ok for pack luck this year but nothing at all lately. With rewards I must have opened 20 packs this week with 84 being my best barring two 85 TOTS.

Yeh mines been abysmal recently. Think I only packed 2 or 3 walkouts during tots. Sarabia being the only main league one.

Reckon I've opened over 500 packs easy this year. Stuck 20 quid in at the start and done loads of the sbcs. Only 2 players of high value were kante right at the start and prime Socrates. Used both for ages before I flogged them

Yeh mines been abysmal recently. Think I only packed 2 or 3 walkouts during tots. Sarabia being the only main league one.

Reckon I've opened over 500 packs easy this year. Stuck 20 quid in at the start and done loads of the sbcs. Only 2 players of high value were kante right at the start and prime Socrates. Used both for ages before I flogged them

To be fair all your luck in Prime Socrates there like!

Think I'm done now. Scripting seems to get worse as time goes on.

Every game in the weekend league follows a similar pattern. Played about 10 today and every game has seen a 2 goal lead by myself or the opposition lost at some point in the game. Won most of them but its ridiculous how I can be completely outclassed by someone and 2 down after 30 minutes then be 3-2 up not long after half time after having 3 shots. Happened both ways. No wonder no one quits

Update. Game uninstalled. Be amazed if I get fifa 20

Spent an age trying to get the objective with players bought from the market. Must have taken me about 15 games to win 3 given the sides I was up against. Dropped from division 2 to 4 as well. Got the pack, 24 rares, and best I got was an 80 orange gk and some 82s man. Game is bust.

Spent an age trying to get the objective with players bought from the market. Must have taken me about 15 games to win 3 given the sides I was up against. Dropped from division 2 to 4 as well. Got the pack, 24 rares, and best I got was an 80 orange gk and some 82s man. Game is bust.
What were you expecting? You should know how it works by now.

What were you expecting? You should know how it works by now.

Yeah I know, I didn’t think it would take that long to get 3 wins like.

Everyone has mega teams now, pace doesn’t count for anything as everyone is quick and I’m sick of being spammed by that croqueta move or whatever it’s called.

Yeah I know, I didn’t think it would take that long to get 3 wins like.

Everyone has mega teams now, pace doesn’t count for anything as everyone is quick and I’m sick of being spammed by that croqueta move or whatever it’s called.
I defended ok against that, it's the drag backs I hate

I'm done with it for now, might have a bash in a few weeks when I need a football fix

Back