Fifa 19 UT

I think I'll put more effort into the SBCs in 20, I didn't quite get to grips with them until the end, I didn't like the idea of not finishing them straight away so never bothered with them

I'll definitely try to get gullit

I think I’ll invest a few quid at the start in packs and try to trade my way to good side. No point trying to build a great side early on as prices are nuts.

In 19 I paid a tenner a month to be in a trading group and made over 1m coins which was worth it as I stopped buying EA rip off packs but was able to do all the regular SBCs and got lucky with some.

I only did this for about 3 months like but it was worth it, I could have spent twice that on packs (fiver here and there) and got nowt so might do the same again.

I think I’ll invest a few quid at the start in packs and try to trade my way to good side. No point trying to build a great side early on as prices are nuts.

In 19 I paid a tenner a month to be in a trading group and made over 1m coins which was worth it as I stopped buying EA rip off packs but was able to do all the regular SBCs and got lucky with some.

I only did this for about 3 months like but it was worth it, I could have spent twice that on packs (fiver here and there) and got nowt so might do the same again.
Feel free to post trading tips, I'll happily take them for free

Anyone that can fit futties richarlson in their team should do him, he seems class

Feel free to post trading tips, I'll happily take them for free

Anyone that can fit futties richarlson in their team should do him, he seems class

I’ve just done him but I’m away for a few days so can’t try him out til Tuesday.

Not many tips for this year now, I’m not in that group anymore unfortunately.

Looking for a new keeper got about 200k to spend I've got legend cbs so not bothered where from had tots donoruma and 91 Neto not keen on them! Any recommendations

Just got tots Pepe 96, of course I traded my only link to him in the SBC (flash back Alves)

Did two TOTS and got a 90 and 87 so disappointing given the players I used! Team just about rinsed of players now, I did manage to do the Ibra SBC though.

Here’s my team now which probably won’t change too much til 20 comes out.

Did two TOTS and got a 90 and 87 so disappointing given the players I used! Team just about rinsed of players now, I did manage to do the Ibra SBC though.

Here’s my team now which probably won’t change too much til 20 comes out.

That tots SBC was an absolute rip off. Did it Tuesday night. Got a duplicate untradeable quag. Ffs had to do another one......got the worst one there that right mid from SPAL. Shocking really 😂

The 7.5k golf pack method is good mind. Opened about 20 to see what it was about and packed 94 cancelo, 91 fonte, 91 chiesa, 88 umacho, and lots of other special cards that discard for 10k.

Opened 8 and only got 2 rare players

Must have opened 30 and got a variety of players, first pack got TOTS Khazri then third one got TOTS Ndombele so used rest of money to buy more but not so much luck after then, I’ll oribably keep going. TOTS prices have plummeted.

Got bored took a gamble, did some sbc’s, tots upgrades and what not, ended up with a squad I can barely get chemistry from in a formation I hate, and the players I’d actually like to use on the bench. Good job the new ones out soon :lol::lol:

Back