Fifa 19 UT

I’m still playing but really debating why. I think it’s time to turn it off really. Got two icons in my side now and pretty ridiculous rotation and just feel a bit uninspired playing. Think it’s time to pick up Red Dead second hand for the summer.

Same here, I've had an icon team for a while, topped it up with Serie A TOTS and Ronaldo. Used to trade hard and got to this team. Now with all the in game BS. I've given up and moved onto progressing with RDR2, i started it when it was new and it looked awesome, but like a fool kept getting pulled back to Fifa so never really got too deep into it. Also seriously considering not getting Fifa20, as it will be the same BS.

Sorry for the non related FUT post.

Anyone in here also play seasons?
Im D1 so not a bad player really.

But does anyone have any tactics on how to defend front post corners?

almost Every time I play Juve Ronaldo scores from a corner That I just cant defend...

Am I poor at this/doing something wrong/ Its just op as fuck?

Cheers fellas

almost Every time I play Juve Ronaldo scores from a corner That I just cant defend...

Cheers fellas
Theyre op as fuck mate. Its crouch, Ronaldo or CF Ramos that get me. Joke as they've been like that from the start.

Cheers fellas
I don't struggle with that too much, zlatan was a he worst for it

I just move a defender a yard or 2 in front

Another way is to control your gk and bring them out a bit

I don't struggle with that too much, zlatan was a he worst for it

I just move a defender a yard or 2 in front

Another way is to control your gk and bring them out a bit

The GK thing can work.

I always take my front post bloke a few steps forward unless he’s tiny then I’ll try and get a CB to cover the same area and it works about 90% of the time at least.

Move Ramos back to striker, put an icon striker at CDM then swap in game

Cheers mate but I really wanted to see how he does at CDM as I’d heard he was good there.

I’ve put FFS Militao at CB and that’s got my 100 chem for now but not all green links.

I also want to squeeze Barca Dembele in at LM but that isn’t great either, just tinkering!

Move Ramos back to striker, put an icon striker at CDM then swap in game

Ah, just worked out what you meant, soz, what striker? Gomez is sellable but De Paul isn’t.

Last edited:
Cheers mate but I really wanted to see how he does at CDM as I’d heard he was good there.

I’ve put FFS Militao at CB and that’s got my 100 chem for now but not all green links.

I also want to squeeze Barca Dembele in at LM but that isn’t great either, just tinkering!

Ah, just worked out what you meant, soz, what striker? Gomez is sellable but De Paul isn’t.
I would have said sell de Paul but home can go if needed, you could probably get a decent striker with 700k to play with, that being said I'd heard Gomez is unreal so it may be worth tinkering something else

I would have said sell de Paul but home can go if needed, you could probably get a decent striker with 700k to play with, that being said I'd heard Gomez is unreal so it may be worth tinkering something else

Yeah Gomez is good mate but De Paul and Icardi TOTS (on bench) are untradable that’s the problem.

Weird, I was lucky enough to get TOTS 95 Tadic in today’s SBC and he’s worth a whopping 42k :evil:
Even more weird is the fact that a low rated TOTW is probably worth more due to the fact you need them for Icon SBCs. Stranger still I opened a pack from Futties voting day and got the blue and gold confetti only to get a crap South American striker. Opened the pack only to find mid Icon Rui Costa sitting there!!

I now have Primes of Ronaldo, Eusebio, Gullit, Pele, Socrates and Vieira, so no room for him in my team unfortunately!!!

Even more weird is the fact that a low rated TOTW is probably worth more due to the fact you need them for Icon SBCs. Stranger still I opened a pack from Futties voting day and got the blue and gold confetti only to get a crap South American striker. Opened the pack only to find mid Icon Rui Costa sitting there!!

I now have Primes of Ronaldo, Eusebio, Gullit, Pele, Socrates and Vieira, so no room for him in my team unfortunately!!!
I wish I had some of your pack luck, never packed an icon

Currently got this which I'm happy with, ditties Radford will be coming in and possibly pogba and richarlson

FUT Web App - EA SPORTS Official Site

I wish I had some of your pack luck, never packed an icon

Currently got this which I'm happy with, ditties Radford will be coming in and possibly pogba and richarlson

Good team though. It gets ridiculous at this time of year to fit all your top players into one team. That’s why I decided to chuck a lot of high rated into Icon SBCs to try out all the ones I hadn’t yet used. Lesson learned is that Ronaldo is the best striker I have ever used, his finishing is ridiculous from any angle. He will be my first aim in the next FIFA as he is a game changer.

Good team though. It gets ridiculous at this time of year to fit all your top players into one team. That’s why I decided to chuck a lot of high rated into Icon SBCs to try out all the ones I hadn’t yet used. Lesson learned is that Ronaldo is the best striker I have ever used, his finishing is ridiculous from any angle. He will be my first aim in the next FIFA as he is a game changer.

I think I'll put more effort into the SBCs in 20, I didn't quite get to grips with them until the end, I didn't like the idea of not finishing them straight away so never bothered with them

I'll definitely try to get gullit

I think I'll put more effort into the SBCs in 20, I didn't quite get to grips with them until the end, I didn't like the idea of not finishing them straight away so never bothered with them

I'll definitely try to get gullit
Yeah he’s worth it. Just feels different to any of the TOTS with high stats and you notice him more with the big hair. That’s why I prefer playing with icons, the big name ones just play differently to the other high rated players, they have a bit of magic about them.

Back