Fifa 19 UT

Anyone get anything decent from bonus packs?

I got Lloris and orange crap.

Logged on. Opened ultimate pack. Got sule. Did the SBC. Got savic. Did 3 OTW packs, all under 84 rated. Logged off. Doubt it will be turned out again. FIFA 19 is finished

Did 5 OTW altogether and eventually got 86 Batshui (?).

Don’t know why but scream Diego Costa has plummeted below 50k on Xbox. He’s got 99 pace and shooting with good links to Torres if anyone is on a budget!

Don’t know why but scream Diego Costa has plummeted below 50k on Xbox. He’s got 99 pace and shooting with good links to Torres if anyone is on a budget!

It’s because he’s back in packs. Picked one up to try for about 45k.

Just got my first abuse message :lol:

“Dre HS Chester VVC cheater”

Not quite sure what that means? I think he was just typing words in a very angry way.

I bought eusebio last week and can't get much joy out of him since everyone is now 99 strength, stamina and pace
My Eusebio is benched now. Finished Fat Ronaldo last week and he is now my lone striker. Has made playing the game a bit more fun again as he is incredible and finishes almost everything. I have Gullit, Socrates and Vieira as my midfield 3 and Fraser TOTS, Ronaldo and POTY Sterling as my front 3 and they are great fun to play with. Had a 3-0 and 4-0 rage quit last night which is almost unheard of for me to get two in a night so must be doing something right!!

However can’t believe how the prices are staying so high. Last year I rattled off virtually a team full of icons in the last few months as the prices were so low, Gullit and Maradona were under 1 million at one point. This year with the scarcity of IFs the prices are sky high, obviously what EA wants, but spoils it for the casual player.

My Eusebio is benched now. Finished Fat Ronaldo last week and he is now my lone striker. Has made playing the game a bit more fun again as he is incredible and finishes almost everything. I have Gullit, Socrates and Vieira as my midfield 3 and Fraser TOTS, Ronaldo and POTY Sterling as my front 3 and they are great fun to play with. Had a 3-0 and 4-0 rage quit last night which is almost unheard of for me to get two in a night so must be doing something right!!

However can’t believe how the prices are staying so high. Last year I rattled off virtually a team full of icons in the last few months as the prices were so low, Gullit and Maradona were under 1 million at one point. This year with the scarcity of IFs the prices are sky high, obviously what EA wants, but spoils it for the casual player.
There's no way you are a casual player with that team...

Got shot of him after a few days, his shooting was unreal but I just couldn't get him involved with all of the constant pressure

There's no way you are a casual player with that team...
I am. Played weekend league about 4 times this year, Division 5 in Rivals. Got that team through trading via the app. Still have 5,000 players in the club so make loads of coins whenever any SBCs come on, for example made about 300k with Irish League and Korean League players the other week on Marquee Matchups. Most players have value at some point in the game, the key is to hold onto them until that point.

The difference this year is no shitty World Cup edition of UT to tank prices

This has been practically unplayable for me since the last patch.

Did a line test on the PS4. Low ping and highish download speeds but game is either laggy or players running like they on x4. Button delay absolutely terrible.

Prior to the patch I'd never had lag, a disconnect and minimal speed up play. It's fucked it for me like

Anyone still playing? Packs at the moment are full of special players and some lower rated cards are selling for ridiculous money. The market is almost higher than ever! Sold a Ben Yedder and a Gameiro for over 9k at the weekend which is crazy for cards lower than 83.

Packed a 94 CAM Neymar last week and sold him for 1.1m as I don’t really get on with him. Used the money to buy VVD Road to the Final and Trent AA TOTS as well as completing Alonso SBC. Those 3 have now joined Flashback Luiz in my new back 4 and I think I will get the Futswap Sanchez to see if he is better than Luiz.

Going to clear out my club now and finish off Ronaldinho then I am done with any team improvements - Futties have been pretty dull and no better than what I already have.

I’m still playing but really debating why. I think it’s time to turn it off really. Got two icons in my side now and pretty ridiculous rotation and just feel a bit uninspired playing. Think it’s time to pick up Red Dead second hand for the summer.

Anyone still playing? Packs at the moment are full of special players and some lower rated cards are selling for ridiculous money. The market is almost higher than ever! Sold a Ben Yedder and a Gameiro for over 9k at the weekend which is crazy for cards lower than 83.

Packed a 94 CAM Neymar last week and sold him for 1.1m as I don’t really get on with him. Used the money to buy VVD Road to the Final and Trent AA TOTS as well as completing Alonso SBC. Those 3 have now joined Flashback Luiz in my new back 4 and I think I will get the Futswap Sanchez to see if he is better than Luiz.

Going to clear out my club now and finish off Ronaldinho then I am done with any team improvements - Futties have been pretty dull and no better than what I already have.

Neymar wow that’s an impressive pull.

Best I’ve got since cards have been rereleased are shitty orange ones, even 88 Bruno Silva is only worth 20k or so :evil:

Back