Fifa 19 UT

Didnt even realise I'd completed first owner objective.
Jumbo rare player pack. 24 rares.

Highest I got was 1 82:neutral::lol:

A rare player pack has 96% chance of 82+ rated players
So, 23 of them were in the 4%:lol:

Is there a noticeable difference between a team with 100 chemistry and red, orange and green links to one with all green links?

I’ve got the first version but win more games than I lose and it doesn’t feel too disjointed like.

FIFA are right robbing *****, I just did the first owner objective and the best I got was f***ing 83 banega

I think a jumbo rare pack would cost about £16 in FIFA points and they claim is like a kinder egg
Just seen this mate. Aye it be about 15 quid for that I worked out just after I opened mine.

I've had an ultimate pack before - 30 rare golds, 99% chance of 82+

I got 30 81s and below

Today I have opened 2 Jumbo Rare Players packs, 2 Mega Packs and 4 Premium Gold Jumbo packs from rewards, objectives and a Ronaldo SBC. All I got was 2 x 84s and some 83s!!! How much would that have cost in monetary terms if I had bought FIFA points? I dread to think but I do know that it’s appalling ...

Today I have opened 2 Jumbo Rare Players packs, 2 Mega Packs and 4 Premium Gold Jumbo packs from rewards, objectives and a Ronaldo SBC. All I got was 2 x 84s and some 83s!!! How much would that have cost in monetary terms if I had bought FIFA points? I dread to think but I do know that it’s appalling ...
I would have thought that would have cost about £20

I took untradeable rewards, 4 rare mega packs and 2 electrums, best I got was kroos who was worth 46k, I think the packs would have been close to £30

Junbo rares are 2000 points each and mega packs are 700 each so there's 5400. Premium jumbo I'm not sure but I'm guessing about 500 each so 6400 give or take. I'd say that's roughly £40-50 to buy that many points.

Junbo rares are 2000 points each and mega packs are 700 each so there's 5400. Premium jumbo I'm not sure but I'm guessing about 500 each so 6400 give or take. I'd say that's roughly £40-50 to buy that many points.

At least 50 quid mate. I opened the same from my rewards and had 128k left. Opened a ultimate pack. 83 viviano hahaha.

Similar here yesterday. Opened 16 packs, good ones as well like rare players, primes, megas, jumbo rares etc

Got de Gea and was trolled for a blue French striker who was some no mark 86er

Caved in and did Ultimate SBC. Oblak ......
Perhaps they should rename them guaranteed goalkeeper SBC?

My TOTS Suarez has scored 9 in 6 rivals games so far

Started listing all the shit in my club, still over 1000 players but I've made about 200k today just from normal golds

I did that the other day when I completely changed my team round. 3 went for 10k. I checked them out and they were going for normal prices. Either someone was desperate or they've accidentally hit buy it now

Last edited:
My TOTS Suarez has scored 9 in 6 rivals games so far

I did that the other day when I completely changed my team round. 3 went for 10k. I checked them out and they were going for normal prices. Either someone was desperate or they've accidentally hit buy it now
I've bought someone for 10k by accident before

Torres looks decent and cheap
Got him but will probably have to be a sub as I can't work him even with iniesta it ruins my team

I've bought someone for 10k by accident before

Got him but will probably have to be a sub as I can't work him even with iniesta it ruins my team
I actually changed formation with iniesta in and can get everyone on 10 chemistry

Last edited:
Can get torres using unreadables only :cool:

Going to assume he's worth having based on the amount of people who've used him tonight and scored past me

Can get torres using unreadables only :cool:

Going to assume he's worth having based on the amount of people who've used him tonight and scored past me

He looks good like, his flashback card hurts me so this one will too no doubt. I did the SBC and might try to squeeze him into my side with scream Costa.

Back