Fifa 19 UT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not sure about doing this ultimate TOTS SBC. There's 3 players in it who would save me so much grinding but can guarantee I'll get a keeper or a defender

Not sure about doing this ultimate TOTS SBC. There's 3 players in it who would save me so much grinding but can guarantee I'll get a keeper or a defender

Took the chance. Suarez. Can't complain

Last edited:
FIFA are right robbing *****, I just did the first owner objective and the best I got was f***ing 83 banega

I think a jumbo rare pack would cost about £16 in FIFA points and they claim is like a kinder egg

FIFA are right robbing *****, I just did the first owner objective and the best I got was f***ing 83 banega

I think a jumbo rare pack would cost about £16 in FIFA points and they claim is like a kinder egg

Packs are awful when you out it into pound terms like. I think I posted a couple of weeks ago, I opened 1.5m of coins or sumit in packs. Would have been hundreds of real money. Got nowt of note.

Out of that free 100k pack from objectives, I did get TOTS Silva like.

I would say it's been the easiest FIFA to generate coins this year. The rivals rewards have been way OP. I think they will tone them down. The team I have for a £20 stake is outrageous.

Also, think they will stop the repeatable league SBC method.

They need to introduce a casual torumement mode like. Everything is super competitive at the moment. Hard to try fun and new teams.

Last edited:
Packs are awful when you out it into pound terms like. I think I posted a couple of weeks ago, I opened 1.5m of coins or sumit in packs. Would have been hundreds of real money. Got nowt of note.

I would say it's been the easiest FIFA to generate coins this year. The rivals rewards have been way OP. I think they will tone them down. The team I have for a £20 stake is outrageous.

They need to introduce a casual torumement mode like. Everything is super competitive at the moment. Hard to try fun and new teams.

Play about 2 rivals games a night on average and always end up in rank 2 which is 44k coins. Be amazed if that's the case next year. Its not that it's op, it's just that the rest of the game is completely unfair

Play about 2 rivals games a night on average and always end up in rank 2 which is 44k coins. Be amazed if that's the case next year. Its not that it's op, it's just that the rest of the game is completely unfair

I dont play a single game of rivals and can still get 4 good value packs each week from it.

I hope they do stop the repeatable League SBCs. I spend far too much time rinsing them. It’s a very effective, if time consuming, way of stacking your club with mid to high rated players.

I can complete a whole set and make a small profit even without packing any decent players, they are just an added bonus. Recently completed the Saudi League 3 times for the 3x 86 rated players to use in an Icon SBC. Packed Lewandowski, James Rodriguez and Firmino on the way as well as some 84s and a few crap IFs.

I would much rather I could do it only once or twice though as it would stop me wasting my time!!

I hope they do stop the repeatable League SBCs. I spend far too much time rinsing them. It’s a very effective, if time consuming, way of stacking your club with mid to high rated players.

I can complete a whole set and make a small profit even without packing any decent players, they are just an added bonus. Recently completed the Saudi League 3 times for the 3x 86 rated players to use in an Icon SBC. Packed Lewandowski, James Rodriguez and Firmino on the way as well as some 84s and a few crap IFs.

I would much rather I could do it only once or twice though as it would stop me wasting my time!!

Why no man! That's the best part about FIFA for me. The menus are great. The gameplay is shite.

I watched a bit of a video where someone streams opening people's tots pack, I didn't watch it all but out of 36 packs 16 were allison and 7 oblak

The pack weights are pathetic but they will claim that doesn't exist either

I watched a bit of a video where someone streams opening people's tots pack, I didn't watch it all but out of 36 packs 16 were allison and 7 oblak

The pack weights are pathetic but they will claim that doesn't exist either
A Lad I know has had 3 Alissons:lol:

Of course theres pack weight, theres probs 1 neymar for every 500 oblak

Are these 82+ packs or 80+ player picks worth finding my players for? Got a few low rated that aren’t worth anything so apart from holding onto them for SBCs they’re a bit redundant.

Are these 82+ packs or 80+ player picks worth finding my players for? Got a few low rated that aren’t worth anything so apart from holding onto them for SBCs they’re a bit redundant.

I got Pique in mine. Had no use for him as I had a bundesliga side. Used him in the ultimate TOTS pack. Where I got suarez and changed my team to a la liga heavy one which he'd fit in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back