Far cry 5

Least I can actually fly a plane in this one, unlike ghost recon which was f***ing ridiculous.
Mind, I’m still shit at landing them!

I am terrible at this game. Got to falls end and have been unjustly murdered on numerous occasions. I will persevere though as I thought far cry 4 was class

I am terrible at this game. Got to falls end and have been unjustly murdered on numerous occasions. I will persevere though as I thought far cry 4 was class

I wouldn't call it a hard game but it's definitely harder than the last two. I've had to retry a few missions 3 or 4 times

I just got over ran and woke up in atonement, wtf
The film? :eek:

It’s harder than the last few games which I prefer tbh.

When they call in air support, it really annoys me. :lol:

Capture squads?
Just get one of the assistants with the rpg and get him to take them out.

I’ve never played a Far Cry game and tend to enjoy games where you can just wander off and do your own thing. Would I enjoy this?
I’d say so yeah. It’s not gtav but it’s open world enough that you can mess about for a long time without doing story missions

Ye it was, but it triggered a mission, the pastor in falls end saved me.
Aye, so it’s unavoidable really. Same thing happened to me so I couldn’t believe how much ammo I was wasting trying to kill them. :lol:

The film? :eek:

Just get one of the assistants with the rpg and get him to take them out.

I’d say so yeah. It’s not gtav but it’s open world enough that you can mess about for a long time without doing story missions
This was the first mission I did when the map opened up though so I didn’t have many to choose from. I use that pilot now who seems to deal with them well enough.

Absolutely Buckled on one of the side missions.

The Testy Festy mission when The Bulls Mount The Cows and Sexual Healing comes on :lol:

I've enjoyed all the FC games apart from 2, couldn't get into it. Only played this for a while and I love the graphics and sound, gameplay is a lot like previous versions but that's a good thing for me. You don't have to climb towers to unlock the maps any more.

Review here by the bloke that did Mack and Mesh videos years ago. His reviews are usually a laugh.

Funnily enough I have just reinstalled Far Cry 2 on my computer and it is excellent. No supernatural shit and I can fast travel by bus instead of magic. And my gun just fell to bits so I have to buy a decent one.

crafting is a big let down this time. used to love previous farcry games for hunting and using skins to create weapon pouches etc.

Might get this. Don't really have time to play much anymore and never played a Far Cry game before, however I'm bored to the back teeth of NBA 2K and Fallout 4 which are the only games I have enjoyed playing for the past 6 months.

Might buy this then, looks good!

Then I'll do the same as every other game I buy, play for a bit, get bored, leave it!

Don't play often enough really - been off a few weeks, turned on console, update needed...decided to give COD WWII a bash finally....update needed... what happened to quick blast on a game?! :lol::lol:

Back