Far cry 5

I can be unimpressed by what I have seen on the first part of a walkthrough where someone else is playing it. :rolleyes:

It's an open world game man. Watching someone blast through the story is going to be completely different to how you play it

It's an open world game man. Watching someone blast through the story is going to be completely different to how you play it

I detailed some of the things I noticed. Which ones were wrong ?
And another thing. In FC2 you didn't always kill the enemy, they were injured and they still try to shoot you from cover and their mates would carry them away. In this one you sneak up behind a Rambo type survivalist, hit him over the head with a shovel and he drops down dead ! WTF ?

And another thing. In FC2 you didn't always kill the enemy, they were injured and they still try to shoot you from cover and their mates would carry them away. In this one you sneak up behind a Rambo type survivalist, hit him over the head with a shovel and he drops down dead ! WTF ?

Well for starts the landscape is very different to 4.

Is having circles around his eyes really enough to say he's the same as Vaas? Personality is the polar opposite.

Once you've done the first hour and got off the tiny island the map completely opens up and you can do pretty much anything you want

Well for starts the landscape is very different to 4.

Is having circles around his eyes really enough to say he's the same as Vaas? Personality is the polar opposite.

Once you've done the first hour and got off the tiny island the map completely opens up and you can do pretty much anything you want

OK mate.

This happens in FC5 too.

Of course you can watch a play through and be unimpressed, I probably would too, but the main draw for me is the ‘feel’ of the game, the gunplay especially, and you just don’t get that by watching some f***ing spenk play through it for you.

This happens in FC5 too.

Of course you can watch a play through and be unimpressed, I probably would too, but the main draw for me is the ‘feel’ of the game, the gunplay especially, and you just don’t get that by watching some f***ing spenk play through it for you.

I know the "enemies always die" thing happened in FC3 and FC4 and I didn't like that feature of both the games though I liked them overall. But in my opinion FC5 looks so similar to the preceding 2 games that I might as well just play them unless I am simply determined to experience the latest Far Cry game regardless.
I don't do fan worship and though I loved Far Cry 1-4 I think I am done with the franchise for the time. A couple of lads I work with who are pretty hard core gamers have the same opinion independently of me.

Can't wait to crack on tonight. Got about 7 open missions which is a nice change for the series. Put in about 6 hours yesterday and really enjoying it.

I’ve got it here sitting in the cellophane. Gonna wait til tomorrow night though since I’m not at work on Friday. Means I can do a marathon if I so wish.

Little thing but I like how if you leave a body lying around long enough instead of them just disappearing they attract wildlife who come and pick at them. Just found a bear munching on a group I slaughtered 10 minutes earlier and pack of birds chipping away further down the road

I've enjoyed all the FC games apart from 2, couldn't get into it. Only played this for a while and I love the graphics and sound, gameplay is a lot like previous versions but that's a good thing for me. You don't have to climb towers to unlock the maps any more.

Review here by the bloke that did Mack and Mesh videos years ago. His reviews are usually a laugh.

Enjoying this, have an npc roaming around with me who has a rocket launcher with seemingly unlimited ammo, he just keeps blowing the shit out of everything! :lol:

Enjoying this, have an npc roaming around with me who has a rocket launcher with seemingly unlimited ammo, he just keeps blowing the shit out of everything! :lol:
The black lass who is a sniper is the best company I reckon. I’ve taken down whole bases without a shot just by telling her who to pop.

I’m loving this game tbf.

Back