Far cry 5

Never played any of the previous versions, picked this up, played a couple of hours and already put it down in favour of Fallout/NBA 2K.

Promising start with the opening mission to arrest The Father, however soon goes downhill. Awfully repetitive gameplay, non existent story, and just generally boring.

Should have guessed with Ubisoft but I don't seem to learn...

If anyone wants to buy it (PS4) then PM me :lol:

Never played any of the previous versions, picked this up, played a couple of hours and already put it down in favour of Fallout/NBA 2K.

Promising start with the opening mission to arrest The Father, however soon goes downhill. Awfully repetitive gameplay, non existent story, and just generally boring.

Should have guessed with Ubisoft but I don't seem to learn...

If anyone wants to buy it (PS4) then PM me :lol:

Strange, the gameplay isn't repetitive and the story is pretty good

Only previous Far Cry I’ve played is Primal which I never completed (got bored). I’m enjoying this one so far however.

Even for all its faults 2k18
Faults in what way? I downloaded the free NBA2K16 from PS Plus and I enjoyed that mode where you created a player and just played on outdoor courts with others online. The servers have been shut down for 2K16 so can't justify the money for that one game mode on 2K18.

Faults in what way? I downloaded the free NBA2K16 from PS Plus and I enjoyed that mode where you created a player and just played on outdoor courts with others online. The servers have been shut down for 2K16 so can't justify the money for that one game mode on 2K18.
They've taken the game heavily in the direction of ingame currency to the point where if you don't want to buy ingame currency then it's a VERY heavy grind trying to upgrade your player. Check reviews online, it got slated pretty badly.

Still a fun game and I enjoy it though. I couldn't play the old games as I need the rosters updated from the latest trade deadline.

Got shot of John and Faith so far, not really been able to play much. The side missions seem to dry up in the regions can't find a way to get them and want to build up the money as I've liberated the areas.

Going to pick this up after a price drop. Not played an Ubi game since watchdogs 2 so ready for another one.

Their games are always the same shit with a different skin so I can understand why people are fatigued by it.

Back