Far cry 5

This is the first Far Cry I've played and after clearing the first 'island' I'm still unsure about this game. It's repetitive, story is crap but I'm still clocking up the hours playing it. And FPS shooter games should not have a soddin flying mission as part of the main questline........:evil:

I’m enjoying this I think but it’s not as good as the previous ones. The map is bigger but there’s not as much to do. Also having the roster of people to help means you actually have fuck all to do, you just point and click at what you want them to do and job done, base is cleared with minimal effort.

Also the crafting which was always a big part of the other games appears to be almost non existent here.

Is there a way to see how many hours you’ve clocked up on this?

I’ve played a canny bit. It can get really repetitive but I’m still enjoying it at the moment, thankfully. I use Peaches and Grace as my wingmen.
I’ve got the gold edition so hopefully the dlc will eventually add a new novelty factor.

Is there a way to see how many hours you’ve clocked up on this?

I’ve played a canny bit. It can get really repetitive but I’m still enjoying it at the moment, thankfully. I use Peaches and Grace as my wingmen.
I’ve got the gold edition so hopefully the dlc will eventually add a new novelty factor.
Think you can through the Uplay account if you have one but it's awful to use.

Back