Far cry 5

I’ve just taken down John Seed and I’m stuck at the bit where I need to get the chopper out of his compound. Can I fuck do it....I’ve packed it in after about 15 goes....this is the sort of thing that makes me stop playing a game and never return, so it doesn’t bode well.

I’ll probably stick the difficulty down to easy and give it a few more goes, as I really like this game.

I’ve just taken down John Seed and I’m stuck at the bit where I need to get the chopper out of his compound. Can I fuck do it....I’ve packed it in after about 15 goes....this is the sort of thing that makes me stop playing a game and never return, so it doesn’t bode well.

I’ll probably stick the difficulty down to easy and give it a few more goes, as I really like this game.

Which bit? I cleared the compound first as I think it was a cult outpost? I just camped on the main room and took them out as they piled in :lol:

Which bit? I cleared the compound first as I think it was a cult outpost? I just camped on the main room and took them out as they piled in :lol:
After you kill John in the plane fight you go into his compound to rescue the woman officer, and then you fight your way out. When you get to the top you have to wait for a chopper to airlift you out. Everything is on fire and all the enemies keep swarming you, and I keep dying just as the chopper arrives.

After you kill John in the plane fight you go into his compound to rescue the woman officer, and then you fight your way out. When you get to the top you have to wait for a chopper to airlift you out. Everything is on fire and all the enemies keep swarming you, and I keep dying just as the chopper arrives.
Ah I know the bit your an about now. I did first time, didn't bother killing everyone just jumped on the wire hanging from the helicopter and got whisked away

Yeah I remember now, that bit is hard. Took me ages.

I used the mortar to take out people coming across the bridge and then once you couldn’t do that anymore theres way less to pick off with the gun and then the helicopter arrives.

I just ran around shooting and throwing mates and explosives. Died a couple of times though.

That the testy festy mission? I can't get the bulls to shag each other ffs :lol:

They were shagging each other until I used a flame thrower on them while they were doing it. They won't go near each other anymore note no matter how long I leave it inbetween going back to them

Back