Far cry 5

Get bored of these after a few days. They need to vamp it up a bit and give us something new..

Assassins Creed used to get slated for doing the same shit over and over. This is just on a grander scale (which bores me to tears having to drive all over the place with fuck all happening bar some gunfights (which piss you off even more) on the way).

Basis of a class game and looks stunning. But give us something worthwhile to do! Not finished any of them since 3 I think (might have been 2).

Get bored of these after a few days. They need to vamp it up a bit and give us something new..

Assassins Creed used to get slated for doing the same shit over and over. This is just on a grander scale (which bores me to tears having to drive all over the place with fuck all happening bar some gunfights (which piss you off even more) on the way).

Basis of a class game and looks stunning. But give us something worthwhile to do! Not finished any of them since 3 I think (might have been 2).

First mission.
Unlock map.
Climb high point to see points on map.
Finish missions in area.
Climb high point to see next map area.
Complete missions in next area.

Basically every Ubisoft game ever. Add in excessive marketing and you end with massive hype for what is fundamentally a shit, boring game.

Rinse and repeat.

First mission.
Unlock map.
Climb high point to see points on map.
Finish missions in area.
Climb high point to see next map area.
Complete missions in next area.

Basically every Ubisoft game ever. Add in excessive marketing and you end with massive hype for what is fundamentally a shit, boring game.

Rinse and repeat.
Can't disagree with any of that yet I still like playing them for some reason.

Can't disagree with any of that yet I still like playing them for some reason.

Indeed, im the same. When you think about the premise of the game, are these games really built from the ground up every time? I'm guessing not? I bet the majority of the mechanics under the hood are just rehashed versions of the same code.

All they need to do is create new environments with new graphics and a new story line.

Far Cry 4 was superb. Pagan Min was a class character and Radio Free Kyrat is a good laugh.

He has to be one of the most over rated characters in gaming!
It looks like Ubi have decided to go with the overblown Antagonist again...the only reason that started is because the guy in FC3 stood out in a bland cast.

Not long started 3. Very surprised how good the graphics are for a back compatible game. The map and story are better than 4 imo

I loved 3 and 4 but couldn't get away with primal at all. 5 looks like it will be canny. Looking forward to the all the missions being cooperative instead of just taking the bases.

Back