CC :: Durham v Middlesex

Status
Not open for further replies.
personally i would have done too, theres nothing on the game really. And if the shoe was on the other foot i'd hope someone else would do the same

True...although I bet I could name a couple of counties who wouldnt have.

Anyone catch who the replacement is?...from where Im sitting it sounded like Perfer Pherer with our shite PA system.

I suppose the issue is will he play a full part in the game? afaik 12'th man aren't supposed to and when fielding don't field in close catching positions.
The new rule is regarding concussions, you can replace the player with another player in the squad if a player has left the game for a concussion. I think it is meant to be a like for like replacement but they must have made an exception this time.

Well apparently the umpires couldnt get through to the ECB so made the decision themselves. In the rule book it says it has to be 'like for like' so replacing a quick with a spinner shouldn't be allowed...Anyway, knock them off with Colly getting the winning runs (after being promoted up the order, dont want us to be 4/5 down)

Well apparently the umpires couldnt get through to the ECB so made the decision themselves. In the rule book it says it has to be 'like for like' so replacing a quick with a spinner shouldn't be allowed...Anyway, knock them off with Colly getting the winning runs (after being promoted up the order, dont want us to be 4/5 down)
Needs clarification it could bowler for a bowler, batter for a batter …. but what about if the replacement bowler is also a demon batsman?

All set up to colly to score the winning runs

Perfect weather today mind

Needs clarification it could bowler for a bowler, batter for a batter …. but what about if the replacement bowler is also a demon batsman?

Yeah, personally think your 12th man is just that, you take your risk at who they could replace should someone have concussion. They could have lost a batsman in the first over of the day...just the way its worked that it could benefit them

Dont forget Ben Raine!
i was so sure i was missing someone obvious i even checked the durhamccc website, no wonder i didn't find who i was missing.

aye rushworth, salisbury, raine & then whoever is fit and in form out of weighell, potts, carse, rimmington, or young coughlin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back