CC :: Durham v Middlesex

Well there are only two who did worse mate. Durham have been pathetic and if Lewis is not a considerable factor then I'm not sure why he is in the job anyway. If it's not considerably down to him he must have no influence.

As an aside, you sound angry to me. You often do. Not sure why. It's meant to be a discussion and it's hardly a big stretch to blame the manager.

I think it's a good job for you that the seasons over. Chill man FFS.

Absolute confirmation that toosb is WHED’s second log in.

That’s now twice you’ve called me a state and you also managed ‘crack on’ twice in the same paragraph. On that basis, I feel it’s you who is actually Mr Angry. Can’t even construct a meaningful response. Didn’t you get banned previously for personal attacks on people?

Anyway, we’ll leave it for the forum to decide for themselves on that.

If challenging hypocrisy makes the thread into a farce, so be it. Atleast I’m not turning the whole forum into a farce with my blinkered, unwavering, tedious agenda against Jon Lewis.
Good grief. Go to bed man

You're making a tit of yourself now mate. What was that you said about constructing an argument?
Seriously, log off.

:lol:

At the risk of looking like Johnson, that’s really the only response to such a post.

Anyway, to construct an argument, as is your wish - or perhaps challenge?

The post from your WHED was complete waffle that added nothing whatsoever to the debate. It was in response to a quite pertinent point by Wayne, who had stated that although our batting has been shite, there has been quite a trend this season of low scores across the board. So whilst we must still look at ways to improve our batting (clearly by scoring more runs), it is worth factoring in that the norm this season has been lower run scoring than previous seasons.

You may or may not remember Colly saying recently that the 2018 batch of Dukes cricket balls have generally been quite helpful for the bowlers.

That also, is a factor.

WHED pointing out how teams had done points wise, against how they’d done points wise last season was completely and utterly unrelated to the post he quoted.

Absolute chalk and cheese.

It’s like me replying to a post about British Beef with a load of statements about the Oil Industry.

:lol:

At the risk of looking like Johnson, that’s really the only response to such a post.

Anyway, to construct an argument, as is your wish - or perhaps challenge?

The post from your WHED was complete waffle that added nothing whatsoever to the debate. It was in response to a quite pertinent point by Wayne, who had stated that although our batting has been shite, there has been quite a trend this season of low scores across the board. So whilst we must still look at ways to improve our batting (clearly by scoring more runs), it is worth factoring in that the norm this season has been lower run scoring than previous seasons.

You may or may not remember Colly saying recently that the 2018 batch of Dukes cricket balls have generally been quite helpful for the bowlers.

That also, is a factor.

WHED pointing out how teams had done points wise, against how they’d done points wise last season was completely and utterly unrelated to the post he quoted.

Absolute chalk and cheese.

It’s like me replying to a post about British Beef with a load of statements about the Oil Industry.
Shh that's common sense

Toosb says log off.

You say go to bed.

One and the same really isn’t it?

I wait with interest to see toosb counter that, but he’s obviously having to log out of his other account first ;)

You will get some support for your argument. I don't disagree with some of it. I merely said that it's hardly a big leap to apportion blame to Lewis.
I also said that you sound angry, and you often do when replying to GM.

I've got no axe to grind with either of you.

You will get some support for your argument. I don't disagree with some of it. I merely said that it's hardly a big leap to apportion blame to Lewis.
I also said that you sound angry, and you often do when replying to GM.

I've got no axe to grind with either of you.

So absolutely nothing in response to my point regarding WHED’s reply to Wayne? After all, it was that which initially set you off on the offensive against me - where it seemed very much like you were grinding your axe.

I’d love to know how someone can sound angry in electronic text though, can you please explain your working out?

:lol: autocorrect just changed whed to shed... Amused me.

There's no point in arguing with whed, he can go all day arguing black is white, he's trying too hard on this thread though, trying to be like MBH and it doesn't suit him. I agree with almost nothing he's ever said but can't help liking the lad.

You both make valid points and while I'm much more in line with Brandon's views Token is right .the truth is somewhere in between the 2. This season has been unacceptable but probably only in context with last. Let's not forget the real villains here, FTECB. They'd be delighted to see members squabbling among themselves deflecting attention away from the absolute bucknutcuntiness they pulled on us when we've actually done quite well to recover as well as we have.

:lol: autocorrect just changed whed to shed... Amused me.

There's no point in arguing with whed, he can go all day arguing black is white, he's trying too hard on this thread though, trying to be like MBH and it doesn't suit him. I agree with almost nothing he's ever said but can't help liking the lad.

You both make valid points and while I'm much more in line with Brandon's views Token is right .the truth is somewhere in between the 2. This season has been unacceptable but probably only in context with last. Let's not forget the real villains here, FTECB. They'd be delighted to see members squabbling among themselves deflecting attention away from the absolute bucknutcuntiness they pulled on us when we've actually done quite well to recover as well as we have.

not trying at all. simply I have my opinion, if folk don't like it then tough titties. I'm not bothered who is right or who is wrong, it's about opinions and I'm entitled to mine.

Ah you must be in the bit next to the media centre? I'm in the bigger block. . So there must be two axel roses anarl hah

Harte keeps running singles off the first or second ball of overs. Not sure that's wise with Salisbury at the other end and rushy to follow

Edit: And then Salisbury plays a lovely shot for four what do I know?
:):):):) Then again, a hell of a lot more than me!

Back