CC :: Durham v Middlesex

Nearing double figures in thr top tier.. I reckon whed is thr one who looks like axel rose

Bit breezy in the Laura Wright Stand today...God knows what the Upper Tier is like.:eek:

Non so steady but certainly away..harte & rusht in two balls

If Middlesex lose by an innings then Murtagh has got a long wait for the hat trick ball.

Last edited:

Bit breezy in the Laura Wright Stand today...God knows what the Upper Tier is like.:eek:

If Middlesex lose by an innings then Murtagh has got a long wait for the hat trick ball.

Pretty breezy. I'm in the Sunshine stand now

Hopefully they get a small lead and colly knocks them off

A small lead then a durhamesque collapsemeaning our number six has to come out to knock them off?

Wonderful news given the great weather predicted tomorrow, middlesex 120-1

Last edited:
Middlesex strong favourites for this in my book now
Tomorrow morning is crucial for Durham in my view
That session will decide the game as Colly stated tonight the players know they will have to battle it out

Still really struggling to see why McCarthy is playing ahead of Weighell, Trevaskis or even JCoughlin.....:rolleyes:
Weighell is just recovering from a broken hand and Trevaskis from a rehabilitating illness. Perhaps more pertinent is why Rimmington and Pringle aren't playing? For either the 1st or 2nds.

Weighell is just recovering from a broken hand and Trevaskis from a rehabilitating illness. Perhaps more pertinent is why Rimmington and Pringle aren't playing? For either the 1st or 2nds.

whilst i would have played rimmington ahead of mccarthy, lewis is picking a team to win a game of cricket, not too surprised tbh

A fit Woody next year (just below the England test radar) and that's some bowling attack we'll have. As all have said, Salisbury is excellent.

even without wood you'd think rushworth, salisbury, rimmington, weighell, carse, potts, josh coughlin is a pretty decent attack, fitness dependent

Interesting, player went off after being hit on the head, they want to replace him with a spinner, Colly has said no. They're not happy and umpires are ringing their boss to find out what they can do apparently :lol:

Interesting, player went off after being hit on the head, they want to replace him with a spinner, Colly has said no. They're not happy and umpires are ringing their boss to find out what they can do apparently :lol:

Slightly dissappointed if I’m honest, in the circumstances I feel like we could’ve granted their request.

Slightly dissappointed if I’m honest, in the circumstances I feel like we could’ve granted their request.

personally i would have done too, theres nothing on the game really. And if the shoe was on the other foot i'd hope someone else would do the same

Back