Biscuits Behaviour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mostly water.
Ah, I tried the drinking 2 litres a day crack but water didn't do it for me.

Fizzy pop obviously a no-no and fruit juice too sugary. For me a flask of piping hot tea is easier to drink, less bland than water and makes good financial sense.

Believe it or not there are even people out here who don’t drink tea.

I’m one of them. Disgusting stuff, the ruin of the British Empire. What a pathetic population who absolutely can’t function through the day without a compulsion to drink gallons of the stuff.

Ditto for coffee.
You're a proper English hating wanker you like.

Wrang uns dunk. Bite the biscuit in half and then take a sup of tea with half in ya gob. Simples.

I see your KitKat and raise you a Twix. This obviously negates my last post.
Oh not my favourite but will try it.

Time out should be avoided, unless you like scalding your mouth

There are people out there who don’t dunk their biscuits in their tea?

f***ing weirdos. Should be on some sort of register.
I have seen some dunkers at it. The worst of them like to soak something like a digestive in their tea until the end of the biscuit becomes a sloppy mush and flops in to the tea. They then actually consume all the content of their tea cup. It must be like swallowing warm sick.

They never seem to care weather there are children women or elderly people present when they do this sort of thing. I hear that there is a move afoot to introduce "dunking" in ours school and to " normalise" dunking among young people and make it acceptable.

Rich Tea only, in cups of tea.

A plain Digestive is acceptable at a push for the lower classes, but if they persist in this behaviour they can't expect to rise above their station in life.

Chocolate biscuits are a no-no, and those filthy bastards who dunk in cups of coffee will be first up against the wall when the revolution comes

Just watched something on the telly about biscuits. According to the program around half of folks in the UK dunk their biscuits in their tea. Which basically mean half the folks I know at your end are 'dunkers'. :lol: Proper tickled me that has.

In a Whatsapp group with just three people, two from the NE, one said he does it (sometimes even double-dunking) while the other said it was scratter behaviour. :lol:

I learn something new every day. Must give it a go sometime and see what the fuss is about. Which kind is best for dunking ? I don't much fancy my cuppa filling up with crumbs.
:?:

You're from the home of speculaas, are you telling us you never dunk them in your coffee or tea? Weirdo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back