Biscuits Behaviour

Status
Not open for further replies.

You’ve never dunked a biscuit/chocolate bar in your tea or coffee before? I very rarely have a cuppa without doing it to be honest. I have on occasion managed to finish an entire packet of chocolate digestives in one sitting with a nice cup of scad.

No. And I don't think I know of anyone here who does. The closest I can think of was my nan who dipped a sugar cube into her coffee and then ate it. Beginning to think this dunking business is an English thing.

No. And I don't think I know of anyone here who does. The closest I can think of was my nan who dipped a sugar cube into her coffee and then ate it. Beginning to think this dunking business is an English thing.
Sugar cubes should only be dunked in absinthe, any fool knows that.

Sugar cubes should only be dunked in absinthe, any fool knows that.

She also used to cut an orange in half, put a sugar cube into the middle of the halfed orange and then squeeze it gently till the sugar cube had melted before squeezing the lot into a glass and drink it. Mam still does that.

I think @alexander would like to test this hunk Dunk-
Logon or register to see this image

If given the opportunity, would be rude not to.

Not yet. The thought of it breaking apart and falls into the cuppa is a hurdle I need to get past first. I will though.
You need to get past it.

It is worth the effort.

Purists go with plain digestives, but I would start with a Hobnob, so you can build your confidence.

Besides, eating a gungy half-biscuit that has sunk to the bottom of your cup with a teaspoon is an adventure in itself. Imagine you are hunting for the submerged wreck of the Titanic.

I think @alexander would like to test this hunk Dunk-
Logon or register to see this image
From what I have sen of Brighton's defending of late, the back door does get left open a lot.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back