Biscuits Behaviour

alexander

Striker
Just watched something on the telly about biscuits. According to the program around half of folks in the UK dunk their biscuits in their tea. Which basically mean half the folks I know at your end are 'dunkers'. :lol: Proper tickled me that has.

In a Whatsapp group with just three people, two from the NE, one said he does it (sometimes even double-dunking) while the other said it was scratter behaviour. :lol:

I learn something new every day. Must give it a go sometime and see what the fuss is about. Which kind is best for dunking ? I don't much fancy my cuppa filling up with crumbs.

Just watched something on the telly about biscuits. According to the program around half of folks in the UK dunk their biscuits in their tea. Which basically mean half the folks I know at your end are 'dunkers'. :lol: Proper tickled me that has.

In a Whatsapp group with just three people, two from the NE, one said he does it (sometimes even double-dunking) while the other said it was scratter behaviour. :lol:

I learn something new every day. Must give it a go sometime and see what the fuss is about. Which kind is best for dunking ? I don't much fancy my cuppa filling up with crumbs.
Give it a go sometime!!!! You need to do it now.
Custard creams and chocolate digestives are my favourites.

There are people out there who don’t dunk their biscuits in their tea?

f***ing weirdos. Should be on some sort of register.

Believe it or not there are even people out here who don’t drink tea.

I’m one of them. Disgusting stuff, the ruin of the British Empire. What a pathetic population who absolutely can’t function through the day without a compulsion to drink gallons of the stuff.

Ditto for coffee.

Dip yer end Alex.

Believe it or not there are even people out here who don’t drink tea.

I’m one of them. Disgusting stuff, the ruin of the British Empire. What a pathetic population who absolutely can’t function through the day without a compulsion to drink gallons of the stuff.

Ditto for coffee.

I don’t drink it often but when I do there has to be biscuits.

Back