Anyone playing The Golf Club on PS4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't use the marker at all, just the grids. I'm just on about how ridiculous the rolls are sometimes after a tiny tap.
That's what the marker is for. It helps determine the distance the putt goes. EG, you have a 10ft putt going 2" uphill, move the marker to 15ft.

The maths are putt distance, plus 1.5 x uphill distance, plus another 2 feet. Downhill is slightly different but have a play about with it.

That's what the marker is for. It helps determine the distance the putt goes. EG, you have a 10ft putt going 2" uphill, move the marker to 15ft.

The maths are putt distance, plus 1.5 x uphill distance, plus another 2 feet. Downhill is slightly different but have a play about with it.
I'm normally not to bad with uphill. Like I say mostly the crazy rolls.

I'll give that a go though next time.

This is what happened to me the other day

Struggling to understand how the AI scoring works in career.

Playing a new season on easy and they're still posting scores like -20 after two rounds of difficult courses.

Yet on some simple links course the best score was +7.

Struggling to understand how the AI scoring works in career.

Playing a new season on easy and they're still posting scores like -20 after two rounds of difficult courses.

Yet on some simple links course the best score was +7.
I'm doing a career on medium atm and I'm getting 8+ per round and they are - and +1 at the most

I havent got a clue what I'm doing just keep playing random rounds. How does the career mode work.

Putting is a right twat mind.
Not too sure how it works tbh. I created my own society and ranked it up a couple of levels, then used a season template to create the season and am just playing through it.

Not too sure how it works tbh. I created my own society and ranked it up a couple of levels, then used a season template to create the season and am just playing through it.

How d'you load a template?

Just create me own at the minute and it takes ages.

How d'you load a template?

Just create me own at the minute and it takes ages.
Can't remember. When you create season I think it gives you the option to use template. When you level your society up it something like 5 rounds for lvl1 10 rounds for 2, 15 rounds for lvl 3 and so on.

Added a 2 round event to SMB Club. Been on holiday for 10 days so haven't been playing. This is round 3 and it's 5 in the season. Will take it from there to see how we go forward.

It's The Links at Royal Atlantic, 4 days to play it.

I only managed the first round and a bit of the second round of the last one. I may not get to play this next one as just out of hospital and don't know how I'll manage in my chair, I'll see.

If I don't though I'm still interested in taking part moving forward

I only managed the first round and a bit of the second round of the last one. I may not get to play this next one as just out of hospital and don't know how I'll manage in my chair, I'll see.

If I don't though I'm still interested in taking part moving forward
Oh aye, don't worry about it, it's very much just a practice season just to see what it's like - I'm still confused with a lot of the set up of it like :lol:

Plus just jumped up to tour clubs and +4 on the first... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back