Anyone playing The Golf Club on PS4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Played a couple rounds on second one today. Enjoying it. Still not a fan of the voice bloke. Ohh etc.

Request sent to join club.

Big bump for this. Haven't had any time at all recently to be playing this but going to get going again. Just been on and accepted a few more requests to The SMB Club.

Going to set up a 4 round tournament/event for December - gives people decent time to get them played. Will look into setting up a season from January onwards, will keep it to just monthly events though so it's not too time consuming.

I joined tgctours.com it's a canny site and runs weekly 4 round tournaments and does leaderboards and stuff.

I only really enter 1 about every 3 weeks like as I've that many other games to catch up on

I joined tgctours.com it's a canny site and runs weekly 4 round tournaments and does leaderboards and stuff.

I only really enter 1 about every 3 weeks like as I've that many other games to catch up on
Yeah I'm signed up on there too, only played 1 tournament and that was the very last one on the first game! Going to start that up too, think I'm in CC-C.

I've signed up to tgctours. Are there any other similar ones to sign up too?

Big bump for this. Haven't had any time at all recently to be playing this but going to get going again. Just been on and accepted a few more requests to The SMB Club.

Going to set up a 4 round tournament/event for December - gives people decent time to get them played. Will look into setting up a season from January onwards, will keep it to just monthly events though so it's not too time consuming.
Oh I must have cancelled my request. I've requested to join again

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back