Anyone playing The Golf Club on PS4

Don't use the marker at all, just the grids. I'm just on about how ridiculous the rolls are sometimes after a tiny tap.
That's what the marker is for. It helps determine the distance the putt goes. EG, you have a 10ft putt going 2" uphill, move the marker to 15ft.

The maths are putt distance, plus 1.5 x uphill distance, plus another 2 feet. Downhill is slightly different but have a play about with it.

That's what the marker is for. It helps determine the distance the putt goes. EG, you have a 10ft putt going 2" uphill, move the marker to 15ft.

The maths are putt distance, plus 1.5 x uphill distance, plus another 2 feet. Downhill is slightly different but have a play about with it.
I'm normally not to bad with uphill. Like I say mostly the crazy rolls.

I'll give that a go though next time.

This is what happened to me the other day

Struggling to understand how the AI scoring works in career.

Playing a new season on easy and they're still posting scores like -20 after two rounds of difficult courses.

Yet on some simple links course the best score was +7.

Struggling to understand how the AI scoring works in career.

Playing a new season on easy and they're still posting scores like -20 after two rounds of difficult courses.

Yet on some simple links course the best score was +7.
I'm doing a career on medium atm and I'm getting 8+ per round and they are - and +1 at the most

I havent got a clue what I'm doing just keep playing random rounds. How does the career mode work.

Putting is a right twat mind.
Not too sure how it works tbh. I created my own society and ranked it up a couple of levels, then used a season template to create the season and am just playing through it.

How d'you load a template?

Just create me own at the minute and it takes ages.
Can't remember. When you create season I think it gives you the option to use template. When you level your society up it something like 5 rounds for lvl1 10 rounds for 2, 15 rounds for lvl 3 and so on.

I only managed the first round and a bit of the second round of the last one. I may not get to play this next one as just out of hospital and don't know how I'll manage in my chair, I'll see.

If I don't though I'm still interested in taking part moving forward

I only managed the first round and a bit of the second round of the last one. I may not get to play this next one as just out of hospital and don't know how I'll manage in my chair, I'll see.

If I don't though I'm still interested in taking part moving forward
Oh aye, don't worry about it, it's very much just a practice season just to see what it's like - I'm still confused with a lot of the set up of it like :lol:

Plus just jumped up to tour clubs and +4 on the first... :)

Back