Anyone playing The Golf Club on PS4

So I have set up a couple of rounds for the next couple of weeks. First is today until Saturday (tried for Sunday but messed it up) and then another round next week - Monday - Sunday.

It's really awkward to set up "seasons" - been reading a lot of criticism online regarding online societies. So going to keep it simple and sort term for people. Each "season" will be a month and will have 4 rounds, 1 round per week so it's not too demanding for time. The December 17 "season" Round 1 is currently open so see how it goes.

Oh and you can't just play them all at one, each event/round has to be played in turn and only when open.

As far as courses go, I'm just following the week schedule for the CC-C tour that I am on (helps me practice ;)) for this month, happy to have suggestions going forward.

If there's a society, I'd be up for joining. Just bought 2, download pending so I'll have to get used to it but an SMB season sounds interesting!

Are we planning to play more competitions for the society?
If there's a society, I'd be up for joining. Just bought 2, download pending so I'll have to get used to it but an SMB season sounds interesting!
Sounds like more are getting interested so I will get a "season" set up for February. As previous, I will do 4 rounds, with just 1 round per week for 4 or 5 weeks so it's not too taxing on people for now. Can always up that to two rounds per week in future.

Can't remember privacy details now, will check. You don't have to add me as a friend on PSN (although you can if you want) but I do need to authorise requests to join the society. Just let me know who you are on PSN so we don't get randoms trying to join!

The SMB Club is what to search for.

Sounds like more are getting interested so I will get a "season" set up for February. As previous, I will do 4 rounds, with just 1 round per week for 4 or 5 weeks so it's not too taxing on people for now. Can always up that to two rounds per week in future.

Can't remember privacy details now, will check. You don't have to add me as a friend on PSN (although you can if you want) but I do need to authorise requests to join the society. Just let me know who you are on PSN so we don't get randoms trying to join!

The SMB Club is what to search for.
Cheers mate

Hells bastard teeth.

Just posted 12+ on the tourny, think I'm a bit out of practice...
I was just going to post saying I have set it up! Only one round per week, and you have until Sunday to do it. You should have maybe given it a practice round!

I'm just following the tgctours courses for now, haven't actually played it myself yet. This and next weeks rounds are set up - see if we can gain some momentum with numbers...

Edit: so for those who have shown interest, join up with The SMB Club and give this month's tournament a go :cool:

Last edited:

Back