Anyone playing The Golf Club on PS4

Jesus, this is tough! Was up and down a green about 8 times before I got the ball in the hole!

Didn't play a huge amount of 1 but don't remember it being that difficult. Have it set to medium

Ok so just practicing here but I have set up Round 1 for The SMB Club. It's only 1 round of one of the courses, and it's open until Saturday. If people can play it then see where we go from here. I didn't mean to pick just 1 round mind, but it won't let me edit anything as it's now an 'active' event. Part of the learning process on this I guess...

Judging the speed of putts is definitely tougher than the first one.
I definitely accepted your request the other day btw, along with another which now shows as a member. Are you showing as a member on your end?

Ok so just practicing here but I have set up Round 1 for The SMB Club. It's only 1 round of one of the courses, and it's open until Saturday. If people can play it then see where we go from here. I didn't mean to pick just 1 round mind, but it won't let me edit anything as it's now an 'active' event. Part of the learning process on this I guess...

I definitely accepted your request the other day btw, along with another which now shows as a member. Are you showing as a member on your end?

Not sure yet, haven't been on since sending the request.

Planning on a few rounds tonight like so I'll check then.

Don't get the society crack like.

Played around of that season, finished -6 but it hasn't tracked nowt, not in the leaderboard or any of the stats.

Played around of that season, finished -6 but it hasn't tracked nowt, not in the leaderboard or any of the stats.
The leaderboards are completely fucked mate. I've played a canny few in the Avf society and there a shambles, some are 12 holes behind and some aren't updating after 2 or 3 rounds.

I'm confident theyll fix it soon, but atm it's just like a really really good beta

My stats still aren't shown either. I've played about 25 rounds not and when I check my stats I just get no info available

Last edited:
They are definitely having issues like, I was playing a round before and my score was showing a hole behind while I was playing. I think the Society thing is buggered anarl, prepared to give them time though as they were apparently very good at updates etc on the first game.

You have went from having no score to two scores. Showing your -6 and a -1... :lol:

Last edited:
They are definitely having issues like, I was playing a round before and my score was showing a hole behind while I was playing. I think the Society thing is buggered anarl, prepared to give them time though as they were apparently very good at updates etc on the first game.

You have went from having no score to two scores. Showing your -6 and a -1... :lol:

Aye, finished the first round -6.

Played the first hole of another because I thought I must've played a practice round or summit :lol:

I played a nice course today Jupitor Ridge. Canny easy, even I ended up under par and missed a few eagle putts and a good few birdie putts.

Back