Ghostbusters

Status
Not open for further replies.

I would rather run naked and screaming around a pride of lions, in the serengeti, than go to watch this abomination..... :evil:

Something I will never watch. The original Ghostbusters was absolute toilet an arl.

Going to try and be objective until I actually see the film, but still feel rebooting a classic film which doesn't need it is so wrong.

Going to try and be objective until I actually see the film, but still feel rebooting a classic film which doesn't need it is so wrong.
It's got massive flop all over it, the negative publicity will kill it.

Saw the trailer for it last night in the actual cinema, it looked utter dross, if those were the best bits selected for the trailer then it will be tragic.

I'm not averse to women only films but it genuinely looked abysmal.

The all female cast just reeks of PC gone mad. The studio making the film just thought that if they have an all female cast then they are seen to be doing something positive for this cause women are on to increase their social place.

The all female cast just reeks of PC gone mad. The studio making the film just thought that if they have an all female cast then they are seen to be doing something positive for this cause women are on to increase their social place.

Nah, it's playing on the whole Melissa McCarthy shit. She's not funny.

Oh look, we've got ourselves a social justice warrior who's making assumptions about the OP's comment just so he can get offended.

fuck off man.
I don't think it would have gotten half the flak with 4 male leads.

I'm not offended or being an SJW, I think it looks mediocre as fuck. I predict a by the numbers comedy where most jokes fall flat.

Saw the advert today. It looks awful. Never seen the original to compare but either way it looked crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back