Ghostbusters

Status
Not open for further replies.

It doesn't look great. Stunt casting plus branding everyone who may have had reservations about casting based on gender rather than how funny the actors are as misogynists. Then there's the trailer, Bridesmaids with proton packs, the black lady's not a scientist for some reason, is it a sequel or a reboot, what a mess. All the originals back but not playing their original characters, how monumentally thick is that.

Looks to me like Sony are trying to bury it already. Fantastic Four's publicity has got nothing on this.

Frankly, Bridesmaids. I don't think having two of that cast or the same director will translate into a good Ghostbusters film though.

I think this will be a train wreck.

Thought it was shite myself like but I suppose it did reasonably well at the box office.

I still believe that men are funnier than women as a general rule.

Apparently the trailer is the most downvoted in Youtube history - 3/1 ratio
(for films, music videos have loads more)

I watched it yesterday. Fuck me, it looks awful & they've cast that fat annoying cow who I can't stand.

Thought it was shite myself like but I suppose it did reasonably well at the box office.

I still believe that men are funnier than women as a general rule.
The thing with Bridesmaids was that they went: "Hey, that Hangover film was successful, lets just copy it with lasses instead". Watched it - total and utter shit.
(The hangover wasn't exactly great either mind, nevermind the successively worse sequels)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back