Ghostbusters

Status
Not open for further replies.

They're remaking Flight of the Navigator, Splash, Wargames, Porky's,Commando, American Werewolf in London, Logan's Run, and Police Academy.

And Memento. Apparently he just puts everything into his phone instead of getting a tattoo.

They're remaking Flight of the Navigator, Splash, Wargames, Porky's,Commando, American Werewolf in London, Logan's Run, and Police Academy.

And Memento. Apparently he just puts everything into his phone instead of getting a tattoo.
American Pie was just a remake of Porkys wasnt it?

Good. There's not been a film I've wanted more to fail. If you want the fans of the original movie to go and give it a go you don't insult them accusing that they're bigots, racists, misogynist etc. I don't mind women as lead characters in films at all. This whole thing was a marketing ploy from Sony

I'd be very surprised if the barrage of racist abuse and death and rape threats directed at Leslie Jones is a marketing ploy. While it was a bit much to suggest all objections to the film were misogynistic, the abuse had already reached biblical proportions before that was suggested and it's been well over the top

I'd be very surprised if the barrage of racist abuse and death and rape threats directed at Leslie Jones is a marketing ploy. While it was a bit much to suggest all objections to the film were misogynistic, the abuse had already reached biblical proportions before that was suggested and it's been well over the top
Oh I agree I think the trolls went and took it way to far. What annoyed me is they took the very small portion of fans and generalised them. So everyone has been over the top, it'd help if the film was any good of course

They aren't making a sequel I read yesterday (I think).
Can't say I'm surprised.

I've not seen it yet, but even Empire only gave it 3/5

Wouldn't mind watching a remade Logan's Run, it's a good premise that has aged badly. Sure it's been in development hell for well over a decade though.

Changing Tatum is surprisingly good in comedies, Splash will probably be decent.

A modern War Games would end with the 13 year old prodigy being shoved into a CIA black site for life without a trial.

Last edited:

Quite like the idea of a Police Academy remake.... with Guttenberg playing the Lassard role :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back