Euro's 2016 - Anyone here going?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staying in Lyon for a week. Travelling to St Etienne for one game. Got two games Croatia v Czech Rep & Portugal v Hungary, and got 2 spares for each game to take with us.

I'm heading over for England v Wales.

No tickets and still not sure where I'll be watching the game. I'm not that bothered it will be a good little trip.

3 nights in Marseille, 4 nights in Lille, 4 nights in Lyon

Got tickets for:
England vs Russia - Marseille
Russia vs Slovakia - Lille
Romania vs Albania - Lyon
England vs Slovakia - St Etienne
Also going to Lens for England vs Wales (No tickets)

Not sure if I'll bother with the two non England games, might just watch them in the Fanzone.

Also got tickets for the final IF England get there.

England v Russia in Marseilles for three days will have had enough by then.

Managed to get shot of Wales and Slovakia tickets on Friday

Have any of the people getting guaranteed tickets from Viagogo actually got them yet? Some horror stories already on the internet about tickets not being delivered, although Viagogo have told them they have , and then ignoring any e-mails. Was tempted myself but I tried putting some tickets on to sell and they still hadn't verified my tickets after 3 days waiting I deleted the listing. They seem pretty hopeless to me.

Have any of the people getting guaranteed tickets from Viagogo actually got them yet? Some horror stories already on the internet about tickets not being delivered, although Viagogo have told them they have , and then ignoring any e-mails. Was tempted myself but I tried putting some tickets on to sell and they still hadn't verified my tickets after 3 days waiting I deleted the listing. They seem pretty hopeless to me.
I have 2 currently in transit. Delivered on Tuesday. Then got another arriving later in the week.
They'll arrive, but whether they scan...

Got my tickets through Viagogo and they arrived within a week. f***ing extortionate mind.

Got my tickets through Viagogo and they arrived within a week. f***ing extortionate mind.
I was buzzing when I got tickets for £70 odd.
Then you click check out and they add all their fees :lol:
Bought tickets for England v Argentina in Sapporo for a lot less!!

I actually ordered from the official resale portal and they damaged my tickets in transit, so nothing is for certain I've come to learn. Luckily UEFA have sorted it out and will have to collect from the specific grounds I go to.

Well? Have you managed to get tickets or are you just winging it?

Two of the lads here are going in a camper van and have tickets for Eire/Sweden match.

my daughter has a place(flat) 700yds from the stadium we went over last week to clean it up as its rented out for all the games in Marseilles

let me inform you lot going the ssg police have a squad of about 200 who dress like hoolies can act like hoolies till it kicks off then watch out we saw them practicing for 4 nights from 11pm in and around the stadium and the train station they dont hold back and are basically snatch squads so if it kicks off and they will try to bait the english and russians to start a battle get out the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back