Euro's 2016 - Anyone here going?

Status
Not open for further replies.

How long did it take from you clicking on buy and them arriving through the door?
Ordered them at half 8 Thursday night.
The next morning I had a shipping confirmation email and I've tracked it on UPS who say it'll be here tomorrow.
Ordered an extra ticket on Friday and just had a shipping confirmation saying that will arrive tomorrow to.

Have any of the people getting guaranteed tickets from Viagogo actually got them yet? Some horror stories already on the internet about tickets not being delivered, although Viagogo have told them they have , and then ignoring any e-mails. Was tempted myself but I tried putting some tickets on to sell and they still hadn't verified my tickets after 3 days waiting I deleted the listing. They seem pretty hopeless to me.

Got 4 coming still and 2 delivered, class service but it's a premium. The tickets which have been delivered were the ones with the rows and seats, the 4 coming still haven't came but I e-mailed viagogo and they got back to me within 12 hours of asking about them due to me leaving on the 16th and said I would have them before hand.

I

might travel across and go in the fan zones
Good laugh when I did it in 2006
What's the crack there mate, can you get tickets on the day for those areas ? Happy to pay up to 150 a ticket but unsure of using this ticket websites so may just chance my arm on the day for Ireland Sweden match

What's the crack there mate, can you get tickets on the day for those areas ? Happy to pay up to 150 a ticket but unsure of using this ticket websites so may just chance my arm on the day for Ireland Sweden match
Use ViaGogo.
My tickets getting delivered.
A lot more secure than buying off someone around the streets.

£120 in total per ticket.
That's after £30 booking fee and £10 delivery charge.
They're at UPS depot in Tamworth.
Supposed to arrive tomorrow.
That's not bad like. Guess if I pay with a credit card I can claim back of them if they don't arrive - don't suppose you would mind letting me know when you actually have them in your hand ? I know I'm probably being a bit over cautious but me mate got stung off one of these sites for the league cup final 2 years back

That's not bad like. Guess if I pay with a credit card I can claim back of them if they don't arrive - don't suppose you would mind letting me know when you actually have them in your hand ? I know I'm probably being a bit over cautious but me mate got stung off one of these sites for the league cup final 2 years back
Apparently they don't release the money until 8 days after the event.
I will let you know, 1st time I've used them so I'm taking a risk, but a risk worth taking rather than buying duplicates over there.

I have spares for the knockout rounds. PM me if interested.

I'm there for 13 days for the groups stages at least.
Ha'waay England! ...and Iceland!

How much did you pay mate and have you actually got them yet ?

£150 each for mine mate, got delivered 5 days after ordering them, 100% real as I've compared them with a uefa issued ticket.

On the flip side, I sold some Swedish house mafia tickets a few years ago to someone in Prague.

Didn't get paid until 8 days after and to make things worse for the person getting the ticket, they had to collect them from the venue so they were travelling on trust.

All was good though and they had no problems at all.

Last edited:
Ordered them at half 8 Thursday night.
The next morning I had a shipping confirmation email and I've tracked it on UPS who say it'll be here tomorrow.
Ordered an extra ticket on Friday and just had a shipping confirmation saying that will arrive tomorrow to.
I've ordered a pair for the Slovakia game. It's your fault if they don't come. ;) I'm trusting a fellow sandy.

Mind I'll claim off the credit card if they don't arrive.:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back