Euro's 2016 - Anyone here going?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TerrysChippie

Central Defender
Well? Have you managed to get tickets or are you just winging it?

Two of the lads here are going in a camper van and have tickets for Eire/Sweden match.

5 days in Nice going to Spain v Turkey & the big one Iceland v Hungary in Marseilles.

Where you stopping, campsite? Am thinking of heading over with Imran and Declan, if I can get cover at the shop. Think , I have left it too late!
We've got an apartment booked mate on the seafront. Flying during England Wales game sadly so gonna miss that one.

Well? Have you managed to get tickets or are you just winging it?

Two of the lads here are going in a camper van and have tickets for Eire/Sweden match.
Me and 2 of me mates going to Nice for a week, got tickets for round 16 game so won't know who we've got until the night before we head over. Group of me mates have a couple of minibuses and just touring round wherever England play and another lot are heading to Lyon (think they have a couple of tickets for different games). Can't wait, wish We had managed to get tickets for the Sweden v Belgium game but never mind, fan park should be good.

Going to support the Irish :cool:

Bottled Bordeaux and Paris because of the situation in France (understandably) but I've taken a chance on Lille for the Italy game.

I'm going; had no tickets for a long while but now have:

Ireland vs Sweden
Ireland vs Italy
Croatia vs Turkey
Northern Ireland vs Ukraine
Russia vs Slovakia
Czech Republic vs Turkey

Still hoping to pick up a ticket for the Belgium game. Should be good craic.

Four of us going. Stopping Lille for last 16 games.
Just managed to get tickets for Lille on the Sunday. No clue who will be playing.
Am trying to get tickets for Lens on the Saturday.

Should be canny as long as you don't have to go to any England games I reckon. Miserable otherwise.

Just booked the flights about an hour ago.

4 of us fly out on the 10th June from Ponteland to Barcelona.
Hiring a car and driving to our digs in Aix en Provence.
Bought tickets on Thursday for England v Russia.
4 days on Prado beach watching football in 30* heat.
Fly home from Barcelona late on the Tuesday night.

We also have tickets for Northern Ireland v Ukraine, but we'll be home by then.
We thought they'd have commanded a decent price, but they're going for pennies.

Where you stopping, campsite? Am thinking of heading over with Imran and Declan, if I can get cover at the shop. Think , I have left it too late!
I know it's a touch subject, Terry but would you not consider taking a chip van over to France as I'm sure the Europeans fans would clamour to buy proper chips (in beef dripping) rather than the ubiquitous French Fry?

Time is, as they say, a great healer so the chip van incident can be exorcised. As for the chippy, me and @HeaderDownBrown can arrange and supervise suitable cover - free of charge. HeaderDownBrown is a Shields lad so will be well versed in the "Coleman's Method"

Is anyone going from Paris to lens for eng v Wales

I'm thinking of booking a car as back up in case trains are off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back