Euro's 2016 - Anyone here going?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me know if you need help mate.

I could mebbe's ask a few people ....... how many of you are there and what kind of age group?
Any help would be appreciated.
4 25/65 adults and 3 kids 1/5/7.
This is for the start of the kids hols mind, not the Euro's as we are in Aix for that.

Any help would be appreciated.
4 25/65 adults and 3 kids 1/5/7.
This is for the start of the kids hols mind, not the Euro's as we are in Aix for that.

I'll see what I can find around Montpellier mate ....... there are quite a few Brits so I'll put the word around and get back to you.

Was looking at a place called Cers near Beziers airport.
I was trying to find somewhere near Montpellier, but not much about.
The campsites are ridiculous for what days you get.
Not alot there mate ,that coast is very near the town and tend to atract our north african friends. Have a look at Jet2 flights from Ponteland to Gerona, gets you to the Costa Brava or half an hour back into France. What sort of thing ya looking for, mate of mine has appartments round a little swimmingpool In the village of St.Andre 10 mins from the coast. Kernts amag like.

Aye, I did have a chip van many years ago, but lost it after the York Experience, (I do not wish to go into detail). @Maximus, thanks for the idea, but sadly it is against the rules of the Fish Fryers Guild Federation, (Affliated) - South of the Region, to trade mobile chippies outside of the UK., (Rule 67, paragraph 8, clause 3, line 3 or 4 I believe) I seem to recall some chap from Northern Ireland, who got lost in thick fog and ended up in the Irish Republic, just across the border. He was summoned by the elders and confessed all and was ostracised, (like the Amish do), the last I heard he was working in Raleigh's bike factory in Scunthorpe putting gearsticks on Chopper bikes.

Love it.
Roll over Alan Bennet tell Galton & Simpson the news.

Not alot there mate ,that coast is very near the town and tend to atract our north african friends. Have a look at Jet2 flights from Ponteland to Gerona, gets you to the Costa Brava or half an hour back into France. What sort of thing ya looking for, mate of mine has appartments round a little swimmingpool In the village of St.Andre 10 mins from the coast. Kernts amag like.

http://chezami.co.uk/accommodation.htm thats it.

Checked all the way down the Med coast.
Montpellier and Beziers were a large slice cheaper.

Just after some guaranteed good weather, a pool. Had a few trips to many this year already, so something that doesn't burst the bank either.
Around 10 nights.

Can't wait me, got tickets off via go go for £150 each, I know it's a bit of a premium but it's only what I'd blow in an hour in Ibiza so fuck it.
Tickets for what game?
Got our Russia tickets off ViaGogo. Expensive, but guaranteed.
Things are different these days with the barcode scanners. You could be buying duplicates off a tout.

Just after some guaranteed good weather, a pool. Had a few trips to many this year already, so something that doesn't burst the bank either.
Around 10 nights.

Tickets for what game?
Things are different these days with the barcode scanners. You could be buying duplicates off a tout.

Around 10 nights.

Tickets for what game?

No bother mate did ya look at that other site for the apparts. Beziers and Montpellier are in the dept. of Herault, it's the one in France with the worst road traffic accidents deaths drunk driving.Be careful give a shout if you need any help.

Around 10 nights.

Tickets for what game?

Slovakia, aye they look pretty much bang on as I've compared them with real ones.

Tickets to England v Wales and the final.

Hoping rather than expecting England to be in the final.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back