A mint article for the positive ones amongst us...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aye, that mate. Exactly that. Asking someone if they read the full thread before criticising. You have an excellent perspective of young lasses activities.

I am not convinced you have a handle on what you post. Enjoy the match tomorrow mate, lead us from the front.

Just saying, you will be at the Ssol tomorrow for the match being all positive and leading us to safety. well done you.

Ah right, nice one. Cheers man.[DOUBLEPOST=1396198126][/DOUBLEPOST]
I am not convinced you have a handle on what you post. Enjoy the match tomorrow mate, lead us from the front.

You've said a few times. I sit about 40 rows back, but the proverbial front is where I'll be.

I'll believe we're down when we're down. Three of the last four games are winnable. If we don't win them we deserve to go down.
Re the article, I was in the Littlewoods executive box when they played Wimbledon. I have the photograph of us all drinking champers afterwards to prove it. :) When Barry Horne's screamer went in the MD of Littlewoods Pools jumped up and put his hands through the ceiling. And when the keeper managed to dive over Stuart's 'backpass' for the winner there were almost tears. Almost. ;)
I'm just hoping for similar this year for SAFC.

I'll believe we're down when we're down. Three of the last four games are winnable. If we don't win them we deserve to go down.
Re the article, I was in the Littlewoods executive box when they played Wimbledon. I have the photograph of us all drinking champers afterwards to prove it. :) When Barry Horne's screamer went in the MD of Littlewoods Pools jumped up and put his hands through the ceiling. And when the keeper managed to dive over Stuart's 'backpass' for the winner there were almost tears. Almost. ;)
I'm just hoping for similar this year for SAFC.

It wont be long before someone comes along to challenge your hope. They will call you unrealistic. They dotn understand that in our heads we know were probably down, but our hearts keep the hop alive. Watch out for someone called dirty bristow. He has too much time on his hands.

It wont be long before someone comes along to challenge your hope. They will call you unrealistic. They dotn understand that in our heads we know were probably down, but our hearts keep the hop alive. Watch out for someone called dirty bristow. He has too much time on his hands.

You keep the hop alive son, from in front of the telly. Ill be at the match instead.

You keep the hop alive son, from in front of the telly. Ill be at the match instead.

Ah sorry aye, one of them "you dont go to the matches" kind of arguments. Its mad how people with a season ticket think they are an anomaly, forgetting there's 20,000 or so of us. Quite pathetic really. Nearly as pathetic as being constantly involved in internet arguments. If you dont like OP, you are allowed to spend your Sunday afternoon on other things than engaging in arbitrary negative dialogue with complete strangers.[DOUBLEPOST=1396199676][/DOUBLEPOST]
40 rows back? Every week ?

Inherently, the PL fixture list ensures that games arent every week. 40 was an approximation. Bless you, you really think you are in a tiny minority of faithful fans. I'm slightly disgusted with myself for engaging in this 'you dont even gan to matches man' patter. It's shocking crack.[DOUBLEPOST=1396199698][/DOUBLEPOST]
I did some happy clapping after though to cheer me up.

Good man!

The easiest prediction to make is that we're down. It's a supposition that has no risk. The 'Told You So' brigade only know how to be negative, because that is their predetermined state of mind. It's safer.

For the rest of us that don't believe supporting our team until the bitter end is a waste of time, have a read of this. A great read and it really inspires some hope. Negative wankers, you need not comment, nee one is interested.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/...s-from-premier-league-relegation-7675943.html
You weren't there in 1977, 1987, 1991 and 1997 were you?

Four days ago I thought we would be relagated. Today I think we will stay up. That's what supporting a bi-polar team does in the end. Turns you bi-polar along with them.

Beat West Ham and we'll murder Spurs (see what i mean).

They looked like a team that's already thinking about the off season today. Make it tough for them and they could be had…same for man Utd. Just need to see our lot show more fight.

If we play like we did against Liverpool, and a few teams in the cup, they could be there for the taking. You always see some mad results popping up, just like Palace yesterday. It does all rest on tomorrow's game for me, mind.

Two sides that cheated, one who's opponents threw the game, one that were relegated the following season and one who finished in the bottom three in each of the next two seasons.

The future's bright.

That one word mate; faith. If people have lost theirs, that is up to them, but I'm seeing more and more of them rallying against people who choose to retain some hope, albeit in the face of knowing it is highly unlikely. It has been done before, several times.

No SAFC fan ever "lost" their faith marra. Theyve had it beaten out of them by lies, incompetence and false dawns.

6 wins from 29 games in league

0 wins against teams in the bottom half in league

1 win since 1 feb v Southampton in the cup in all competitions

4 goals scored since the derby in all games

3 home wins in league all season

Only palace and Norwich have scored fewer goals - and both have beaten us this season

These aren't the stats of a team that's 'fighting' for safety and that believes it can stay up.

6 wins from 29 games in league

0 wins against teams in the bottom half in league

1 win since 1 feb v Southampton in the cup in all competitions

4 goals scored since the derby in all games

3 home wins in league all season

Only palace and Norwich have scored fewer goals - and both have beaten us this season

These aren't the stats of a team that's 'fighting' for safety and that believes it can stay up.

That is so f***ing bleak. We haven't got a chance of staying up, and I don't give a flying fuck if people call me a bedwetter, we are so poor at home it's embarrassing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back