A mint article for the positive ones amongst us...

Status
Not open for further replies.

All this daft bed wetter and happy clapper shit. We are Sunderland fans and some minutes we are up and some are down. But we keep the faith. In the end we care. The rest is just a roller coaster of emotions. That we feel them is no justification for some cheap insult.

Piss off poo face.

Why do daft bastards assume that thinking we're staying up or going down is some sort of competition among fans? "I told you so" FFS, do these idiots think that fans get some sort of satisfaction from a prediction of relegation, if does happen, the OP needs to grow up, f***ing stupid twat.

Bottom line is it's going to take an effort like no other to stop up.
The sides we are playing away all have something to play for, the sides at home are scrapping for points so we are going to have to be on top of our game where each players puts in a 7 or 8 out of 1o performance.
Unfortunately, as has been demonstrated this season, we do not take our opportunities, cup games are not included.
If we go down we won't of been unlucky, we will go down because we deserve to go down. Our home form is shocking, our goal scoring record is embarrassing. These together say enough to me that we are definitely down.
Newspaper articles like this paper over the cracks of a shocking season. A cup run that brought some fantastic memories and times was a distraction and masked terrible league form.
History tell us if you don't win your home games, particularly against those sides scrapping around you, then you are destined to struggle.

Why do daft bastards assume that thinking we're staying up or going down is some sort of competition among fans? "I told you so" FFS, do these idiots think that fans get some sort of satisfaction from a prediction of relegation, if does happen, the OP needs to grow up, f***ing stupid twat.
My point precisely. People who refuse to have any hope of staying up, should leave those who do retain it alone.[DOUBLEPOST=1396177725][/DOUBLEPOST]
Bottom line is it's going to take an effort like no other to stop up.
The sides we are playing away all have something to play for, the sides at home are scrapping for points so we are going to have to be on top of our game where each players puts in a 7 or 8 out of 1o performance.
Unfortunately, as has been demonstrated this season, we do not take our opportunities, cup games are not included.
If we go down we won't of been unlucky, we will go down because we deserve to go down. Our home form is shocking, our goal scoring record is embarrassing. These together say enough to me that we are definitely down.
Newspaper articles like this paper over the cracks of a shocking season. A cup run that brought some fantastic memories and times was a distraction and masked terrible league form.
History tell us if you don't win your home games, particularly against those sides scrapping around you, then you are destined to struggle.

Agree completely, though Im not sure how an article of other people's great escapes papers over the cracks of our season.

I think we're gonna stay up so I'm a mint fan. I look down on knee jerking bedwetters.

The easiest prediction to make is that we're down. It's a supposition that has no risk. The 'Told You So' brigade only know how to be negative, because that is their predetermined state of mind. It's safer.

For the rest of us that don't believe supporting our team until the bitter end is a waste of time, have a read of this. A great read and it really inspires some hope. Negative wankers, you need not comment, nee one is interested.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/...s-from-premier-league-relegation-7675943.html

Great stuff, perhaps you could get to the Ssol and show us all how to go on? Show us what positivity on here does. If , as likely, we go down, I blame the positive people on here for blowing smoke up arses. Makes no difference mind, nor does negativity on here but fuck it.[DOUBLEPOST=1396178059][/DOUBLEPOST]
I think we're gonna stay up so I'm a mint fan. I look down on knee jerking bedwetters.

I think we will go down, that makes me a shit fan.

Blinkers glued firmly in place I see
Not able to read a full thread, I see.[DOUBLEPOST=1396195589][/DOUBLEPOST]

Kneejerk comment that, you read the full thread?[DOUBLEPOST=1396195633][/DOUBLEPOST]
Great stuff, perhaps you could get to the Ssol and show us all how to go on? Show us what positivity on here does. If , as likely, we go down, I blame the positive people on here for blowing smoke up arses. Makes no difference mind, nor does negativity on here but fuck it.[DOUBLEPOST=1396178059][/DOUBLEPOST]

I think we will go down, that makes me a shit fan.

Another who hasnt read on. Such a shame. The bitchy little 14 year old lass look doesnt suit football forums.

Embarrassing stuff being posed on here atm. I'm what you'd call the most optimistic supporter, still am. I think we can win every game we play in, and still will till the end of the season. However, based upon the facts put in front of me, it is very likely we will be relegated. There's positivism and there's burying your head in the sand.
Spot on, we just don't score enough. I'm realistic to assume we are down.

Kneejerk comment that, you read the full thread?[DOUBLEPOST=1396195633][/DOUBLEPOST]

Another who hasnt read on. Such a shame. The bitchy little 14 year old lass look doesnt suit football forums.

All 3 responses by you......like a 14 year old lass on a forum. :lol::lol::lol:

No, I was busy wetting the bed.

Fulham in 2008 (i think) were something like 6 points behind, with 3 games left and 2-0 down at half time at man city.

amazed that never made the list.

I'm keeping the faith until we're down. Got plenty of time to be maudlin once the fat lady has sang.

The easiest prediction to make is that we're down. It's a supposition that has no risk. The 'Told You So' brigade only know how to be negative, because that is their predetermined state of mind. It's safer.

For the rest of us that don't believe supporting our team until the bitter end is a waste of time, have a read of this. A great read and it really inspires some hope. Negative wankers, you need not comment, nee one is interested.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/...s-from-premier-league-relegation-7675943.html
Coventry are just utter utter mega cuunts

The OP will be at the Ssol tomorrow, leading the way, no doubt about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back