A mint article for the positive ones amongst us...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now we may still go down, but all of the bell hats on here slagging those that chose to be more positive look daft now.

We have a chance, have keys had a chance. The worst of it is, people never learn.

Keys/always. Damn iPhones.

and the saddest fact of all is that they won't wait to go bump posts like yours if we do fuck it up and get relegated :rolleyes::oops:

f***ing doom mongers, give up when things look bleak (some when we go a goal behind!) but then change the tune when we have a sniff again!

MrOompapa was a little bit fickle but nowhere near the ficklest fuckers on here but I still quoted him out due to his fickle nature

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/thread...is-and-staying-up.901158/page-3#post-17522810

oh the irony of my post! :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

and the saddest fact of all is that they won't wait to go bump posts like yours if we do fuck it up and get relegated :rolleyes::oops:

f***ing doom mongers, give up when things look bleak (some when we go a goal behind!) but then change the tune when we have a sniff again!

MrOompapa was a little bit fickle but nowhere near the ficklest fuckers on here but I still quoted him out due to his fickle nature

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/thread...is-and-staying-up.901158/page-3#post-17522810

all fans are fickle, man!

its not just this board. :rolleyes:

all fans are fickle, man!

its not just this board. :rolleyes:

Aye you get them in 'real' life but they are not as fickle and embarrassing as some of the fuckers on here! :lol:

Anyway, how the fuck did I see your post? I'm sure I had you my ignore list. Your posts are some of the most negative defeatist I've seen on here! Plus your signature contains class facts but it's too long so tara for now

The easiest prediction to make is that we're down. It's a supposition that has no risk. The 'Told You So' brigade only know how to be negative, because that is their predetermined state of mind. It's safer.

For the rest of us that don't believe supporting our team until the bitter end is a waste of time, have a read of this. A great read and it really inspires some hope. Negative wankers, you need not comment, nee one is interested.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/...s-from-premier-league-relegation-7675943.html
whee's this f***ing clownshoe?

Aye you get them in 'real' life but they are not as fickle and embarrassing as some of the fuckers on here! :lol:

Anyway, how the fuck did I see your post? I'm sure I had you my ignore list. Your posts are some of the most negative defeatist I've seen on here! Plus your signature contains class facts but it's too long so tara for now

bye, see ya.

whee's this f***ing clownshoe?

he's telling you which people should post, and about what. dictatorship at its finest.

Those of us who are 'negative' have an equally dim view of those who are positive. Yet we are (generally speaking) only allowed to be positive so those of us who are negative are somewhat silenced. Our views aren't as loud as those who are positive. We tend to see those who are optimistic as having blind faith. Being positive for the sake of being positive. Because in life we are all meant to go around with a smile on our face always looking for the good in everything. But those of us who are negative and pessimistic in our outlook struggle to see where the good is in something bad that is happening. You say that we have a great manager and a great team and a great this and that, but how can we when we have done as poorly as we have done? How can you see things getting better when they are hardly flourishing right now?

"Oh I'm so positive and happy when we get beat. I'm such a better fan than all of you kneejerking bedwetting fannies."

Talk about pissing on positivity? What's with all these people acting superior to those who dare to criticise the team or have some doubt, you know, in what has been a shite season?

I see the soup heeds have been allowed onto the internet for the day.

My post was referring to those who 'attack' positive people, for being positive and having a bit of hope and faith that we may just stay up.

If you're not one of these, you can put your toys back in your prams. If you're a regular doom merchant, carry on as normal. But those who see anyone with any sign of optimism, and choose to piss on their parade, sort yourselves out.

oh the irony of my post! :lol:

Aye, all true mate. Complete knackers. And if you dare call them out for their embarrassing bed wetting, they label you a daft happy clapper who thinks they're a better fan than them.

The worst of it is, they're real life, fully grown men. Who probably have kids. Mental.

"Oh I'm so positive and happy when we get beat. I'm such a better fan than all of you kneejerking bedwetting fannies."

Talk about pissing on positivity? What's with all these people acting superior to those who dare to criticise the team or have some doubt, you know, in what has been a shite season?

Sigh. Wrong of teh stick marra. If you want to piss and moan, go for your life. I couldnt give a fuck. But if you want to ruin everyone who chooses to still believe we can stay up, and remained optimistic of our chances, you can gan f*ck yourself. Up to you which one you are, and therefore how much offence you take at my OP.

Those of us who are 'negative' have an equally dim view of those who are positive. Yet we are (generally speaking) only allowed to be positive so those of us who are negative are somewhat silenced. Our views aren't as loud as those who are positive. We tend to see those who are optimistic as having blind faith. Being positive for the sake of being positive. Because in life we are all meant to go around with a smile on our face always looking for the good in everything. But those of us who are negative and pessimistic in our outlook struggle to see where the good is in something bad that is happening. You say that we have a great manager and a great team and a great this and that, but how can we when we have done as poorly as we have done? How can you see things getting better when they are hardly flourishing right now?

Another one. Read above posts.

bye, see ya.

he's telling you which people should post, and about what. dictatorship at its finest.

Aye mate, thats exactly what I am doing. Exactly that.

Last edited:

My post was referring to those who 'attack' positive people, for being positive and having a bit of hope and faith that we may just stay up.

If you're not one of these, you can put your toys back in your prams. If you're a regular doom merchant, carry on as normal. But those who see anyone with any sign of optimism, and choose to piss on their parade, sort yourselves out.

Aye, all true mate. Complete knackers. And if you dare call them out for their embarrassing bed wetting, they label you a daft happy clapper who thinks they're a better fan than them.

The worst of it is, they're real life, fully grown men. Who probably have kids. Mental.

Sigh. Wrong of teh stick marra. If you want to piss and moan, go for your life. I couldnt give a fuck. But if you want to ruin everyone who chooses to still believe we can stay up, and remained optimistic of our chances, you can gan f*ck yourself. Up to you which one you are, and therefore how much offence you take at my OP.

Clearly.

Its class that despite the title completely suggesting the thread is for 'the positive ones amongst us,' the negative sniffers amongst us can't help getting themselves involved!

Aye mate, thats exactly what I am doing. Exactly that.

What a boring c unt

That one word mate; faith. If people have lost theirs, that is up to them, but I'm seeing more and more of them rallying against people who choose to retain some hope, albeit in the face of knowing it is highly unlikely. It has been done before, several times.

Supporting SAFC is about real faith. Not something to be traded in view of the circumstances into a set of attitudes. Will we or will we not stay up or go down? How will it feel? Those who disagree with one or two of us are described / written off as idiots, w**kers, If they are proven wrong some individuals will apparrently say "I told you" so later, with some kind of twisted pleasure.

This is our beautiful club we speak of.

It cannot be traded or cheapened by words.

Most of us were brought up in or around Sunderland - and have had the pleasure and joy to be joined by others who did not have that excellent fortune. We have suffered and prospered together. As a group.

For heaven's sake. All Bracewell's boots wanted to do was give us some hope. Nowt wrang with that. Ok, his verbs and adjectives would not always be my choice. So what? He cares. And that works for me.

This is a piffling, trivial debate at an important time about choice of words and who will end up on top after we stay up or go down.

Shame on some of you. our beloved club is in danger and you are trading semantics.

HAWAY THE LADS.

Last edited by a moderator:
Last week they played Liverpool at Anfield, and were arguably unlucky not to come away with a point.
They`ve been unlucky with the distractions of all the Cup games, to some degree.
Anyway, they are where they are, and the really important things are `positive attitude` & confidence.
They must play a positive attacking game in all there remaining games, starting with the crucial fixture tomorrow against West Ham.
3 - 0 win would be great, but even a 1 - 0 win would at least get them moving forward.
They need to control midfield, create plenty of wing play down the lines, with good deliveries into the box. It doesnt matter how ugly the goals are, they must focus on creating those chances, and the law of percentages says that the attacking team should get the goals.
Good marking in mid field, good passing movement, and closing down the opposition when they have the ball, should keep them in the right frame to get a result.
Again, for those remaining away games, they must remain positive, keep playing with at least 2 front runners, and place there onus on scoring goals.
You cannot win football games unless you adopt this mentality.
Yes, Sunderland can do this. They must stay calm, not make any desparate tackles, etc...be patient, and keep believing.
And the fans must give there 100% support through these tough days. Poyet has worked hard and constructively with his squad, and deserves a few breaks.
They must show character, courage and determination...

Great post Checkers. I hope you don't get ridiculed too much for being an ardent fan of our club. It seems to be rather unfashionable at present.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back