A mint article for the positive ones amongst us...

Status
Not open for further replies.

As somebody who was at sell hurst park and also caught up in the same traffic jam to arrive at quarter past three (which by then our game was 15 minutes old) I had to stop reading the article after reading about coventry's second 'great escape' aka cheating. Sickening. And don't know how any true SAFC supporter can like that link.

As somebody who was at sell hurst park and also caught up in the same traffic jam to arrive at quarter past three (which by then our game was 15 minutes old) I had to stop reading the article after reading about coventry's second 'great escape' aka cheating. Sickening. And don't know how any true SAFC supporter can like that link.

Its amazing how sensitive people are. Just ignore that 0ne example.

Ignore that one example? Fuck off man

Get a grip. Its an article about teams avoiding relegation against the odds. Coventry is in there as an example. They were cheating curnts. Nee need for going on like a huffy little teenage girl man ya tit.

LOOK AT ME, IM AN UBER FAN BECAUSE I GET OFFENDED WHEN I SEE OWT WITH COVENTRY ON IT. Pathetic.

Get a grip. Its an article about teams avoiding relegation against the odds. Coventry is in there as an example. They were cheating curnts. Nee need for going on like a huffy little teenage girl man ya tit.

LOOK AT ME, IM AN UBER FAN BECAUSE I GET OFFENDED WHEN I SEE OWT WITH COVENTRY ON IT. Pathetic.
Hes far from being " uber "marra..

Unless constantly slagging and takin the piss out of your team is what uber's do

The easiest prediction to make is that we're down. It's a supposition that has no risk. The 'Told You So' brigade only know how to be negative, because that is their predetermined state of mind. It's safer.

For the rest of us that don't believe supporting our team until the bitter end is a waste of time, have a read of this. A great read and it really inspires some hope. Negative wankers, you need not comment, nee one is interested.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/...s-from-premier-league-relegation-7675943.html

You gan on as if we've never been in this situation before. "Negative wankers". :lol:

I've seen us relegated 7 f***ing times man - soon to be 8. Dont give me this shit about negativity. Try reality.

You gan on as if we've never been in this situation before. "Negative wankers". :lol:

I've seen us relegated 7 f***ing times man - soon to be 8. Dont give me this shit about negativity. Try reality.

Me too mate. There is no reality, every time is different. We haven't been in this exact situation before and there is absolutely nothing from previous relegations to give anyone any remote clue how these 4 games will go. As for the present, there are positives and negatives to take into these 4 games and until we've lost one some of us are going to concentrate on the positives because we genuinely think we have a chance. You and others choose to assume we're down already, fine that's your opinion but it's not reality yet.

Me too mate. There is no reality, every time is different. We haven't been in this exact situation before and there is absolutely nothing from previous relegations to give anyone any remote clue how these 4 games will go. As for the present, there are positives and negatives to take into these 4 games and until we've lost one some of us are going to concentrate on the positives because we genuinely think we have a chance. You and others choose to assume we're down already, fine that's your opinion but it's not reality yet.
Youre right but I'm sure we'll find that the OP is a starry eyed teenager who has yet to got through what people who has supported the club 40 years plus has gone through. Almost insulting to dismiss our views and fears as if we havent been through this all before.

Having beaten Chelsea last weekend the odds, IMHO, are stacked against us beating Cardiff.

Aye me too mate. yet still I have remained with the belief that we will get out of it. And even when my faith has waned, I have realised that moaning, booing, and generally ensuring the cycle of negativity is increased is of no use at all, and that supporting the team is the best possible thing for me to do as a supporter.

Now, as Ive said probably about 36 times in this thread, I have no problem with people who are negative, or choose to be miserable and 'realistic.' My problem lay squarely with those that decide to piss on every parade they can, battling with any bit of optimism they spotted on this forum.

Youre right but I'm sure we'll find that the OP is a starry eyed teenager who has yet to got through what people who has supported the club 40 years plus has gone through. Almost insulting to dismiss our views and fears as if we havent been through this all before.

Having beaten Chelsea last weekend the odds, IMHO, are stacked against us beating Cardiff.

Haha, I wish mate. Unfortunately not.

I wont repeat my point that I have done many times already. Okay, I will. you can be as negative as you want. No problem with it at all. Just let the more optimistic ones amongst us be. Some people had genuine problems with people who still had a bit of faith, almost aggressive towards people who chose to still be optimistic. Those are the people I have a problem with, not negative people. Sulk, hiff and boo away all you want, if that is how you want to support your team, it is entirely your right to do that.

Those of us who are 'negative' have an equally dim view of those who are positive. Yet we are (generally speaking) only allowed to be positive so those of us who are negative are somewhat silenced. Our views aren't as loud as those who are positive. We tend to see those who are optimistic as having blind faith. Being positive for the sake of being positive. Because in life we are all meant to go around with a smile on our face always looking for the good in everything. But those of us who are negative and pessimistic in our outlook struggle to see where the good is in something bad that is happening. You say that we have a great manager and a great team and a great this and that, but how can we when we have done as poorly as we have done? How can you see things getting better when they are hardly flourishing right now?

you've got to be f***ing kidding mate.

We should add ourselves to this list! Mental the difference a few games make. Only problem will be Short thinking we can now carry this on into next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back