A mint article for the positive ones amongst us...

Status
Not open for further replies.
The easiest prediction to make is that we're down. It's a supposition that has no risk. The 'Told You So' brigade only know how to be negative, because that is their predetermined state of mind. It's safer.

For the rest of us that don't believe supporting our team until the bitter end is a waste of time, have a read of this. A great read and it really inspires some hope. Negative wankers, you need not comment, nee one is interested.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/...s-from-premier-league-relegation-7675943.html
What do these words actually mean? Seriously. I haven't got a f***ing clue. :confused:

If we come out battling against West Ham I will be a believer. Haven't seen enough of that this season but that is not to say it can't happen.

One thing. We won't boo if we win. What a bunch of stuck up shits those Hammers are

By the sounds of it, you still wont lose faith until its all beyond saving. Cant wait for the game.[DOUBLEPOST=1396139390][/DOUBLEPOST]
What do these words actually mean? Seriously. I haven't got a f***ing clue. :confused:

Which ones?

Its not an opinion. Its a hope.[DOUBLEPOST=1396136179][/DOUBLEPOST]

Wow. Prick and pal in the space of 5 words, you teasing wordsmith you.[DOUBLEPOST=1396136228][/DOUBLEPOST]

33 years and 2 months, unfortunately.[DOUBLEPOST=1396136265][/DOUBLEPOST]

Not enough to stop you posting, evidently.[DOUBLEPOST=1396136319][/DOUBLEPOST]

To be fair, its the ones who are having a go at those that have any sibilance of hope, or desire to support the lads until the end.

.. I had sympathy for your first post, apart form your cheap shots towards supports who don't share our opinion .. after this though I just think you are a fookin attention whore.. its a fook off from me ..

.. I had sympathy for your first post, apart form your cheap shots towards supports who don't share our opinion .. after this though I just think you are a fookin attention whore.. its a fook off from me ..

and it's a fook off from him! :lol:

p.s. I wonder how many get the humour of my post (RR) or am I getting old?

Sigh. Everyone getting along nicely, but there's always one. Im delighted fella. Let's keep it fooked off, eh?

It was a cheap shot at supporters who dont allow others to have hope. If people are negative, that is their prerogative. No qualms with them whatsoever.

Hope you're hangover's not too bad tomorrow.

I consider myself neither negative or positive - I do consider myself a realist but i understand we all believe that to some degree. As I approach my 50th year, I have seen enough, to know a relegation campaign. It isn't all bad, we have actually survived a few!

Thing is nowadays, I'm not so much a happy clapper. I am a damn site more accepting of our fate though. Hell I've even continued going to all games and even got to enjoying the aways again - after too many years away from it. Nobody wants to go down (at least I HOPE not) but if we are to drop, I don't think it would affect or bother me as it has in the past. Just means probably cheaper away days and lesser facilities next year. I dare say part of me might actually be looking forward to a new or different challenge, but again those thoughts remain buried;) There's no cat to kick, no dummy to spit - not even the anaesthetic of getting bladdered to ease the pain these days.

Embarrassing stuff being posed on here atm. I'm what you'd call the most optimistic supporter, still am. I think we can win every game we play in, and still will till the end of the season. However, based upon the facts put in front of me, it is very likely we will be relegated. There's positivism and there's burying your head in the sand.

You have just contradicted yersel in one paragraph................there is every chance we can stay up this season.....we may still go down but were ffn supporters thats what we do support not ffn give up.......... stop dressing up your miserable were doomed post with a vail of positivity...................................your just a lilly livered surredner monkey get yer fekkin heed from under yer rock and support your ffn team! you lot boil my piss!

You have just contradicted yersel in one paragraph................there is every chance we can stay up this season.....we may still go down but were ffn supporters thats what we do support not ffn give up.......... stop dressing up your miserable were doomed post with a vail of positivity...................................your just a lilly livered surredner monkey get yer fekkin heed from under yer rock and support your ffn team! you lot boil my piss!

Fuck off, you dull cunt.

It's a question of heart over mind. My comments quite clearly state I hope and think we can win every game.

I think we finish above Cardiff and Fulham, then WBA have to play Norwich and the loser of that finishes below us as well, or both if they draw. Oh and I reckon we only have to make it to 34

Now then I probably shouldn't have said owt coz I'm never right :) so yerz can all fuck off

Sigh. Everyone getting along nicely, but there's always one. Im delighted fella. Let's keep it fooked off, eh?

It was a cheap shot at supporters who dont allow others to have hope. If people are negative, that is their prerogative. No qualms with them whatsoever.

Hope you're hangover's not too bad tomorrow.

Post moaning twaddle about others moaning and then moaning at those whom moan back. Are you someone's wife?

Of course there is still a chance, we have plenty of games left.

But, we need to beat other struggling sides, and to do that we need to outscore them, our lack of teeth will be our downfall, or if we can turn it around we will be safe.

We just appear to have lost the knack of turning it on when we need it.

The easiest prediction to make is that we're down. It's a supposition that has no risk. The 'Told You So' brigade only know how to be negative, because that is their predetermined state of mind. It's safer.

For the rest of us that don't believe supporting our team until the bitter end is a waste of time, have a read of this. A great read and it really inspires some hope. Negative wankers, you need not comment, nee one is interested.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/...s-from-premier-league-relegation-7675943.html

what the hell does this have to do with results on the pitch?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back